• Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
what medium you growing in?
looks like it’s staying wet too long.
watering too frequently, which could cause nutrient issues, root issues.. etc..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok,.
how much/often do you water?
can you post a couple more pics, different views, a side shot with pot..
does the pot have holes?

Demon46D

Demon46D

2A86931A FBDC 4261 A668 5514E6BAE592
FB7FC97F FF9E 4194 9A6D A2D2CB46BFD0
52114751 648B 49FC 98F0 5E595A6BC36C
I have it in a tera cotta pit right now and I’ve been watering on average about every 3-4 days. The pot has one half dollar sized hole on the bottom. I’ve also been giving a Foliar spray every day as well.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

That is a sad looking plant to start a grow. Anything else in your clone or seed bank you could start again with?

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Does anyone have a fix for these spots?
Have you scoped for bugs? Looks like thrip damage on that dark green leaf. Top left side the greenest one....zoom in and look at tbe silvering and looks like bites along the vein of the leaf

Demon46D

Demon46D

That is a sad looking plant to start a grow. Anything else in your clone or seed bank you could start again with?
I have a few other seeds I can start. I picked this plant up from a dispensary

Demon46D

Demon46D

lift the pot up start getting used to the feeling the weight.. heavy to light, though terra cotta, geez don’t use those again.
Noted. I’ll definitely do that. I won’t be using that again. What are you using?

AZLandshaper

AZLandshaper

there are twenty-one other possibilites besides terra cotta unless your going for a south of the border garden theme. I like the black 3 gallon plastic bags. few slits 1/2" above the bottom and fill em w your medium of choice. Luckily some of us have an endless supply of 5 gallon nursery buckets. Ive planted a few runs right into the bags of soil. Lay the bags flat on their sides and punch three holes 4" large. plant your clones right into the bags. dont forget to poke holes for drainage. Its low tech and has produced some nice crops. when done just cut er down and throw out the entire bag. Very little wasted time or resources.

Demon46D

Demon46D

Well it’s been a few days and I think she is looking better. There is new growth for sure. I’m gonna transplant today. Any recommendations?

Top Bottom