Deficiency? Nitrogen? Zinc? Light? Heat?

• Thread starter Tarmac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tarmac

Tarmac

As of today, she has been in flower for exactly 3 weeks. Week 1 & 2 were great, with awesome progression. Week 3 however was short of that. During this week, I noticed a better portion of her (mainly top portion) had lime green leaves, that continue to stay that color. Towards the bottom, leaves continue to be what I would call “normal color”. In the last 3 days, I have also not seen much height gain with the tops. In doing a bit of research I came across a possible nitrogen deficiency, zinc deficiency, light to close to canopy, etc.

She sits in a 7 gallon pot with “Great Lakes Water Only Soil”, which I water with dechlorinated water, mixed with black strap molasses, and “Neptune’s Harvest Organic Fish and Seaweed Fertilizer”. I will also occasionally use Urb microbes. I have also brewed Bloom Tea twice during this time.

My pH usually measures in between 6.0-7.0. If pH is high, or low, I use “Advanced Nutrients” pH up, and pH down.

I am using a Spider Farmer SF-2000 LED light from 7pm to 7am daily. With the light on, I am at roughly 78-83 degrees, with roughly 48-52% humidity. With the light off I am at roughly 72-74 degrees, with roughly 48-52% humidity.

Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you

Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat
Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat 2
Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat 3
Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat 4
Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat 5
Deficiency nitrogen zinc light heat 6
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Macro feed needed, will have zinc in it, it’s definitely deficient in Nitrogen . Do you have a macro feed line you can add to your regiment?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I use the aqua grow line for macro feed but really any brand that has macro elements would be fine that u can locally source

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Reach around and give yourself a great big pat on the back!
This is a nice plant! I'd suggest you hit it with macro feed. Just in case Then hard core defoliate it. Leaving only the leaves sticking out of the top kola buds so the lower top buds forming on shorter stalks that are being shaded buy the leaves get enough light to ripen. Remove any and all buds forming on the side of the stalks. This far into flower the plant is done growing for the year and needs very little Nitrogen and the leaves will naturally yellow and fall as it is finished growing and produces bud but it could use higher levels of Phosphorus and as specially Potassium. I don't get fancy with fertilizer. But have great success with Pro Mix 3-6-12 for flowering. 1 Cap per watering can once a week.

Last edited:
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I use the aqua grow line for macro feed but really any brand that has macro elements would be fine that u can locally source

Hi. If this was my plant. I'd simply water it with home made compost tea, 1/4 bucket fresh home made worm castings or fresh well aged compost. Fill the bucket with "rain water" give it a good mix and set it in the sun for a day. Tap water has chlorine in it and will kill all the good bacteria growing in the compost. Add 1 Table Spoon of White vinegar in a 7 L watering can of tea . PH should be bang on 6.0. Check the salutation. First picture is a 12" Pot. Tweed - Baker Street. Love this one. The tall Plant is Blue Dream 16" pot plant is 4' Tall. Just so you can see that I practice what I preach. The Buds on Baker Street are the size of Beer cans not shot glasses.

IMG 2035
IMG 2080
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom