Deficiency On Leaves - Mid Week 6

• Thread starter MrKush415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I was pushing nutes every feed when mine started too. But my one plant is completely uneffected. It eats anything I throw at it. Same strain. Same batch of seeds same exact lighting and feeds
I think it could have been that Epsom salt did you go real heavy with it?

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I don't think over watering was it except for a single time to force-feed nutes. No spray and I had already stunted alot of fan leaves with the lights to begin with so ya
The growth above it looks fine so I think you're good now.

MrKush415

MrKush415

I was pushing nutes every feed when mine started too. But my one plant is completely uneffected. It eats anything I throw at it. Same strain. Same batch of seeds same exact lighting and feeds

Yea same I have 2 uneffected plants, seeds aren't the same though even on the same strain. Seeds have a lot variety (gets more stable through around F4 or F5s) other than that expect diff growth rates, feed rates, some seeds lean towards different strains inside the crosses.

Sure you'll find some of the same phenos time to time but there is a lot of variety in there.

MrKush415

MrKush415

I would run some straight water for a few feedings and watch the tips of the new growth at the buds for burning. Then resume at a lower dosage. I would also be very careful with that Epsom salt and I wouldn't use cal-mag this late in flower.

Im going to do this, just regular volume (not 3x) of pHd water only, for 2 feeds then compost tea, then resume lower dosages.

Thanks

Top Bottom