Deficiency? Open to any suggestions.

• Thread starter Mainebuds69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mainebuds69

Mainebuds69

25gallon pots ..pro mix hp..ph at 6.0...top feeding fish emulsion at 5-3-3 every other day..In a green house. Seeing some dark viening on Burmese X gg4, starting a bit on my NL x WW, and blueberry x donkey dick..any suggestions or am I a paranoid dad?

Deficiency open to any suggestions
Deficiency open to any suggestions 2
Deficiency open to any suggestions 3
Deficiency open to any suggestions 4
Deficiency open to any suggestions 5
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Could be a pH or micronutrient problem. Are you sure your pH is 6.0?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

What I'm seeing is lighter colored growing points. Sometimes this is from fast growth — plants don't form chlorophyll until they're hit by light. If the plant is having a growth spurt, sometimes the chlorophyll production lags.

Sometimes it's from a micronutrient deficiency or lockout. If it's lockout, it's often from pH, but it could also be from an over-abundance of something like calcium. I hate to tell someone to try and change the chemistry of their soil, as this is a difficult thing. You could do a few foliar sprays with a nute containing iron and zinc, without causing problems. But as I said, this might be nothing.

Mainebuds69

Mainebuds69

What I'm seeing is lighter colored growing points. Sometimes this is from fast growth — plants don't form chlorophyll until they're hit by light. If the plant is having a growth spurt, sometimes the chlorophyll production lags.

Sometimes it's from a micronutrient deficiency or lockout. If it's lockout, it's often from pH, but it could also be from an over-abundance of something like calcium. I hate to tell someone to try and change the chemistry of their soil, as this is a difficult thing. You could do a few foliar sprays with a nute containing iron and zinc, without causing problems. But as I said, this might be nothing.
I will try a foliar spray...ty

Top Bottom