IMG_20211002_120635.jpg
IMG_20211002_120642.jpg
IMG_20210930_222932.jpg
IMG_20210930_222928.jpg

Hello first time grower, first time posting so here's my info

Soil-root a organic Greenlite
Pots-3 gallon fabric
Tent-3x3x6
Nutrients- fox farm trio every third watering, I do water everyday my soil is high draining
Temp and rh- 76-80 degrees f, 45-51% humidity
Lights-2x LeFreshinsoft Full Spectrum 1000W LED , actual wattage 100 each
Ph- water with about 6-6.6 ish

This fading yellow on the leaves starts at the stem, I flushed one plant and that was yesterday since run off pH was low, and Im not sure if that was the issue? Anyone have any insight that'd be great

Brenden302

Brenden302

Another picture of dead leaves from the bottom portion of plant
IMG 20211002 121529

growsince79

growsince79

View attachment 1174990View attachment 1174991View attachment 1174992View attachment 1174988View attachment 1174989

Hello first time grower, first time posting so here's my info

Soil-root a organic Greenlite
Pots-3 gallon fabric
Tent-3x3x6
Nutrients- fox farm trio every third watering, I do water everyday my soil is high draining
Temp and rh- 76-80 degrees f, 45-51% humidity
Lights-2x LeFreshinsoft Full Spectrum 1000W LED , actual wattage 100 each
Ph- water with about 6-6.6 ish

This fading yellow on the leaves starts at the stem, I flushed one plant and that was yesterday since run off pH was low, and Im not sure if that was the issue? Anyone have any insight that'd be great
Feed every watering.

Brenden302

Brenden302

Feed every watering.
Even though I nutrient burnt them? Doing it every other day? Sorry if I ask stupid questions first time here growing

And should I only be doing tiger bloom now? And not the grow big nutrients?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Even though I nutrient burnt them? Doing it every other day? Sorry if I ask stupid questions first time here growing

If you have access to an EC meter I suggest checking runoff EC/PPM. You’re in fortified organic soil but you’ve been in it a while. Forget runoff pH. Forget runoff pH. Forget runoff pH. It doesn’t mean shit.

Brenden302

Brenden302

If you have access to an EC meter I suggest checking runoff EC/PPM. You’re in fortified organic soil but you’ve been in it a while. Forget runoff pH. Forget runoff pH. Forget runoff pH. It doesn’t mean shit.
I'll have to add that tool and an electric pH meter as well to my lab haha, Ahhh thank you, everyone I've ever asked or posted about my soil says they have no idea about it. So I'll up the nutrients a little next feeding, at the proper pH, I guess flushing them both was somewhat a waste of time, run off stayed the same no matter how much gallons I ran through it at 6.4. if I have an issue still I'll post here again, thank you for the input some reassurance helps in this hobby

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I'll have to add that tool and an electric pH meter as well to my lab haha, Ahhh thank you, everyone I've ever asked or posted about my soil says they have no idea about it. So I'll up the nutrients a little next feeding, at the proper pH, I guess flushing them both was somewhat a waste of time, run off stayed the same no matter how much gallons I ran through it at 6.4. if I have an issue still I'll post here again, thank you for the input some reassurance helps in this hobby
Never flush. Unless you’re in coco.

Brenden302

Brenden302

Never flush. Unless you’re in coco.
My soil does have coco mixed in with perlite, so did I mess them both up doing a flush?? I did check my buds and they look great and healthy. So moving forward, I should just feed more often? Maybe up nutrients a little? I really don't want to lose both my plants!! Heres a pic of both plants in tent and my bud close up, looks healthy to me?
IMG 20210930 184404
IMG 20211002 142535

Brenden302

Brenden302

Consider reducing feeding strength but feeding more often. One of the growers here who produces winner after winner uses 1/3 each Pro Mix HP, perlite said coco. Feeds 525-550 every single time
Thank you for the input I do appreciate it!! Will give this a try! Hope it works out, this forum is great so far!

Brenden302

Brenden302

Consider reducing feeding strength but feeding more often. One of the growers here who produces winner after winner uses 1/3 each Pro Mix HP, perlite said coco. Feeds 525-550 every single time
May be dumb question, but I'm thinking the leaves won't return to normal green even if I fixed the issue, only new growth in the bud or leaves will show me by being green?

Basically how do I tell if I have fixed the issue?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

May be dumb question, but I'm thinking the leaves won't return to normal green even if I fixed the issue, only new growth in the bud or leaves will show me by being green?

Watch for damage or signs on new growth. Damaged leaves stay damaged.

growsince79

growsince79

If it doesn't get worse you fixed it.

growsince79

growsince79

I would use tiger bloom @ 1.5tsp and grow big 1/4tsp/gal.

Brenden302

Brenden302

I would use tiger bloom @ 1.5tsp and grow big 1/4tsp/gal.
Perfect that's the dosage I've been using! I may just defoliate the dying leaves, and watch new growth. Would removing just some of the leaves hurt bud growth?

Brenden302

Brenden302

I checked them today, and it seems it's slowly still getting worse on both plants even after a flush and adding the nutrients after that about 2 days ago, yellowing starts at the middle of leaf and outwards, I pH my water Everytime, idk what else I could try, I nutrient burnt them in the past trying to feed every other day, I'm getting so frustrated my grow was smooth till now and nothing I do is helping, I'm afraid I'm going to lose them and all the buds on them

Latest posts

Top Bottom