Deficiency or lockout im lost?

• Thread starter Homegrown81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Homegrown81

Homegrown81

Hey all, I'm lost on what to do and not sure what to do next and if I've got a deficiency or lockout. I transitioned my feedings from veg to flower last week and I decided to push the envelope and try something new. Normally I stay on a water feed water cycle but this time I did a double feed. 5 days ago i started to notice a few rusty spots on the leaves of the pineapple express but nothing on the glueberry. 2 days later it had gotten a little worse. When I run the spots there is no smeared residue on leaves nor finger so it's not rust mold, it kinda looked like a calmag deficiency but with the tips slightly burnt I also thought a lockout/burn was possible because of the double feed. So 3 days ago I decided to flush with just calmagmag in the water to flush out any buildup but keep up the calmag in case it was just a deficiency. Also wondering if it could be a nitrogen or potassium issue? Both plants were given 1gal water with a 1/2tsp calmag ph'd to 6.41 with a 60% runoff. Now today 3 days later they BOTH look worse. Most of the new(er) growth looks fine with only a few spots if any on them. It is mainly the larger older fan leaves that are showing these symptoms and while some of the upper parts of the plant is doing this as you can see from the pics it's mainly from the bottom of the plant up to about halfway up the plant that are showing the worst of it. Also, normally the plants were getting a 10-15% runoff from a 1/2gal water. This time I guess they are soaking up alot more because when I checked the runoff pan there was nothing this last time. What can I do? Any help appreciated and thanks ahead of time for the help! The pics of the individual leaf is how it started out looking, the rest are how they look now after the flush. The shiny residue you may notice on the leaves are from an Athena IPM foliar spray I gave them over a week ago during their dark time so that's all dry. Here's some info:

Plants: pineapple express auto, glueberry auto from seedsman. Expert seeds brand
Soil: 40% FFOF, 30% Happy frog, 30% perlite 3gal fabric pots
Light: 1100w(213 actual) full spectrum led
Light height: 18" 18/6 schedule
Nutes: general hydroponics flora series(I'll be switching next grow dont worry lol)
Last feed: 1ml calmag, 2.5ml micro, 1ml gro, 3ml bloom in 1gal water both received 1/2gal (this is 1/4-1/2 their recommended feeding according to GH)
Avg temp: 69-77°F
Avg RH: 61-73%
Deficiency or lockout im lost 2
Deficiency or lockout im lost 3
Deficiency or lockout im lost 4
Deficiency or lockout im lost 5
Deficiency or lockout im lost 2
Deficiency or lockout im lost

L

LostInTheTranslation

Based on your posts I believe you made it to harvest. Did you ever figure out this issue? If so what did do to correct the issue?

Latest posts

Top Bottom