Deficiency problem? Help please

• Thread starter Totalonenxg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

That's a great question? I'm not sure if there's a gold standard to testing PPM runoff, but I like to see it no higher than 200 PPM more than what I pour in

Edit: 900 PPM is really high for a plant that size! I might feed 900 PPM to a large plant in full bloom, but a plant that size I wouldn't feed over 500-550 max

Totalonenxg

Totalonenxg

Well that's a fair question? I'm not sure if there's a gold standard to testing PPM runoff, but I like to see it no higher than 200 PPM more than what I pour in

Edit: 900 PPM is really high for a plant that size I might feed 900 PPM to a large plant in full bloom, but a plant that size I wouldn't feed over 500-550 max
Ok so If my target was 1000ppm in and it came out 1200 my next feeding would be 800ppm then check runoff. Also one more question would I feed nutes every time works out I water every 2-3 days now.

sambapati

sambapati

Here are a few pictures of the new growth close up on the autoflower.
The plants look like they have an increasing number of yellow dots within the leaf structures. Something isn't right the question is what kind of infestation that you can't see mebbee?

Totalonenxg

Totalonenxg

The plants look like they have an increasing number of yellow dots within the leaf structures. Something isn't right the question is what kind of infestation that you can't see mebbee?
I’ve checked over it looking for any pests I haven’t seen any the plant looks a lot better now that I’m on a schedule with it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Might be a few thrips?

OP I figured you were running some manufacturers feeding schedule, that's why I pointed out re; high PPM above, good luck

Totalonenxg

Totalonenxg

Might be a few thrips?

OP I figured you were running some manufacturers feeding schedule, that's why I pointed out re; high PPM above, good luck
What’s a good spray I can spray these with to just be safe of insects and bugs

Top Bottom