smokie

What does this look like to you, week 5
5.5 -6.4 ph
Temps 62 night -77 day
water temp 62-69
Nugs are alot smaller than usual
.7 conversion
700-750ppm
500ppm A/N connoisseur yes I know, I got a good deal and have alot left to go through.
200ppm big bud
50-75ppm Cal-Mag

Deficiency

Deficiency 2

Deficiency 3

Deficiency 4

Deficiency 5

Deficiency 6

H

hogan400

What it looks.... is fantastic smokie! Maybe a lil excess nitrogen because they are so dark and lush. I think your day to night temp may be a little wide. I try to keep mine apprx 10* difference. If its always 62 at night that could slow growth and give you early purpling. I grow in the uc now, but grew in soil and other medias for about 10 yrs and noticed this when its really cold in my room. It never affected the quality but my numbers were a little less. Hope this may help ya man.

smokie

smokie

click on pic 1, see how all the edges and tips are burnt, not sure if it is a burn or dif or tox. All of my leaves are like that, a week or 2 ago they did not have that.

This happen to me also on my last run, i cut back on calmag to about 1 mil per gallon from 4-5 mil per gallon. both runs

This is a diff strain but same issue small nugs hardly any pistils.

The city where i live just switched from river water to ground water but i use ro at about 10ppm (.7 conv) its like 600 ppm before RO and used to be 80ppm before.
Changed prefilter twice in the last 2 months.

smokie

smokie

Roots seem to be fine, i use zone.
PPM drops as PH rises

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I've used AN for several runs with no issue, but I did notice a few things. I used AN for years in ebb flow but there seemed to be a few things that had to change. I always noticed a "burn" in my 5th week until I was prepared for it. I am a big fan of running Carboload with the AN line up. Have you notices the amount of uptake from your res dropping? I start adding Carboload in the 4th week and when the 5th week starts I only let it feed from ph'd ro until your ppms drop 200 in your system then do an add back to bring your ppms back to desired spot. Once I started my 6th week they were ready to resume schedule. I also started to flush to began week 5. Are you top feeding with nutes or ro now? If you already only top feed ro then I'd recommend starting your 5th week with a 24hr flush then resume to your 4th week regimen. Are you using C02? When running AN I started my Cal Mag at 200ppm Big Bud then A&B to get desired ppm. I stop Cal Mag the last 2 weeks. Also with AN your ppms will be ran lower then most. I would keep water between 66-68 and night temps no cooler then 65-68. Best of luck, I hope this helps some..

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Every garden I have EVER seen using Advanced Connie shows tip burn and the edge of leaves as well.

UCHQ

UCHQ

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Plants look a bit dehydrated, consider a flush and follow up with a bit weaker solution than you're running to ensure the plants stay vital.

Otherwise, the plants look good.

U

UCaliNoob

Ever figure out what that was smokie? Seems I got same thing. Was thinking mg def or too low humidity?

smokie

smokie

Na, im suspecting my new bottle of Calmag or Water that was recently switched over to well water, but filtering with RO, the buds stopped budding about 4 weeks in. Not sure still trying to narrow it down.

Maybe a lockout somehow?

Are you using Calmag?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

62 is too cold for them, I keep my mom's at that at night just to keep them from growing too big. You might want to put a small heater in there to keep them above 70+. Purple is a sure sign of cold or N od. I drop my res temps to 59/60 and my room to low 70's to bring out the colors in the last week.

A little tip burn is not a bad thing IMHO as it shows you have then dialed in, all around the edges is not good.

You might want to stay at 1ml/gal with cal mag as it appears to cause issues in the UC from what I have read. Do you really need it? I run DM and don't use it, maybe I should try and see what happens?LOL

I

ir0nLung

those leaves look slightly twisted. i know it seems crazy because 700-750 ppm with a .7 conversion is like 1.1 ec which is relatively low, but i've been dealing with something similar. i never got above 1.18 ec and by the middle of week 5 my plants were showing signs of toxicity and bud growth had slowed dramatically. i think that these systems keep things sooo mixed and available that without co2 you may try peaking out at like 1.0 or maybe even .95 ec. my plants grew at an absolutely savage rate and looked to be in perfect health until i started getting the ec over 1, then everything kind of slowed down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom