Deficit of something? Too much of something??

• Thread starter chippy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chippy123

Hey guys

Outdoor grower in Australia. All natural growing. Been going great until just recently albeit caterpillars and temps up and down plus crazy wind. Just recently noticed colour on both plants has lightened to lime green colour. Regular watering not under or over I don't think. Mullumbimby Madness is the strain of one and the other not so sure. Thoughts, ideas to rectify please. Photos uploaded.

Thankyou

Deficit of something too much of something
Deficit of something too much of something 2
Deficit of something too much of something 3
Deficit of something too much of something 4
Deficit of something too much of something 5
Deficit of something too much of something 6
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Plant is fine bud. Just give her a little nitrogen fertilizer.
Don't go nuts just feed her a bit.

B

BudBadBaron

Hey guys

Outdoor grower in Australia. All natural growing. Been going great until just recently albeit caterpillars and temps up and down plus crazy wind. Just recently noticed colour on both plants has lightened to lime green colour. Regular watering not under or over I don't think. Mullumbimby Madness is the strain of one and the other not so sure. Thoughts, ideas to rectify please. Photos uploaded.

Thankyou
Sounds like you're dealing with some pesky caterpillars and wonky weather? Some nutrient deficiencies to stress. Check the pH of the soil and consider adding some organic fertilizers high in nitrogen to help with the color issue. Also, keep an eye out for any signs of pests or diseases and make adjustments based on the strain's specific needs. Good luck buddy

C

chippy123

Sounds like you're dealing with some pesky caterpillars and wonky weather? Some nutrient deficiencies to stress. Check the pH of the soil and consider adding some organic fertilizers high in nitrogen to help with the color issue. Also, keep an eye out for any signs of pests or diseases and make adjustments based on the strain's specific needs. Good luck buddy
Cheers thankyou

V

Vanthcity

Hey guys

Thankyou
Where do you buy your seeds from to Australia?

Jeffdaman

Jeffdaman

I spray bifen all around my out door plants keeps them pretty much bug free

Top Bottom