Defoliate question

• Thread starter Taintedkush89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taintedkush89

Taintedkush89

Can I defoliate some leaves to help grow horizontal? She is 4 weeks and not even a foot tall curious on why due note was random seed possible year old.

Defoliate question
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Don't worry about the height, it will come quicker than you think, very nice strong looking plant you have there.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Personally what I do is whenever my plant gets around that size depending on what I want the final structure to look like (am I promoting branching or going for single cola?) If promoting branching take the 2 big leaves out in your picture that point left and right. They will most likely have nodes pushing up underneath them. By taking the big bbn leaf out that's shading it the node will be able to stretch out towards the light where it can properly develop. If promoting single cola I would recommend not defoliating and instead just lollipop enough of the bottom of the plant so you arent splashing water everywhere on the lower parts. Then if you see a branch growing out snip it off because you're trying to promote top vertical growth.

Madmax

Madmax

Can I defoliate some leaves to help grow horizontal? She is 4 weeks and not even a foot tall curious on why due note was random seed possible year old.
Most likely light too close or spectrum has more blue?id move light up to promote stretch.you need more height really to start to lst the branches..

Edit : what is your light source

DAGAR

DAGAR

She will stretch for the first few weeks in flower. Enjoy the fact you have a short pheno. But, yes some defoliating is a good idea.

DAGAR

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Most likely light too close or spectrum has more blue?id move light up to promote stretch.you need more height really to start to lst the branches..

Edit : what is your light source
+1
Or cold root zone stunted growth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom