Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think.

• Thread starter donie67
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donie67

Took off some leaves. Should i have trimmed the two lower stalks in pics? Should i have not trimmed so much or should i have done more?

Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 2
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 3
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 4
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 5
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 6
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 7
Defoliated a bunch seeing what people think 8
MEGA956

MEGA956

I do all the lower part leaves too, it took me till me second run to get comfortable defoliating. This is what my plants look like, all lowers removed
IMG 5711

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Looks pretty good to me, i don't like much defoliation, may be it remain a few lower bud site on some branch that won't swell enough along flowering but it's always hard to know at this stage what's gonna happen in the next 4-5 weeks and more as it's a lot dependent on the strains and phenotypes.

D

donie67

I do all the lower part leaves too, it took me till me second run to get comfortable defoliating. This is what my plants look like, all lowers removed
View attachment 1978060
Nice man good reference for sure! This is my first plant. So thats why im so iffy on taking off alot. Especially since its starting to flower i keep reading on google not to trim during flower but then i see people say it dont matter really. Its in early flower. I got like half the lower craps off that idk about and i left the other half to see what they do šŸ˜†

D

donie67

Looks pretty good to me, i don't like much defoliation, may be it remain a few lower bud site on some branch that won't swell enough along flowering but it's always hard to know at this stage what's gonna happen in the next 4-5 weeks and more as it's a lot dependent on the strains and phenotypes.
Yeah i trimmed like half the lowers left the other half to see what they will do. My first grow so trying to figure things out still

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you did well with lite defoliation, i see one or two more branches on the far side of the plant that i'd might have removed but keeping them is also oki.

2Bad

2Bad

Agree completely with the branches that don't get light won't swell..and that it's dependent on strains

Latest posts

Top Bottom