Defoliation at flowering week 2 suggestion

• Thread starter 420jpboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420jpboy

420jpboy

Hi guys I have another question about defoliation. I’ve already removed all stems and bud sites under the first trellis net. I’ve also removed big fun leaves(bigger than my hand) and fun leaves which grow toward inside. I feel they still look bushy. Do you have any suggestion to do now?

Defoliation at flowering week 2 suggestion 4
Defoliation at flowering week 2 suggestion 5
Defoliation at flowering week 2 suggestion 6
Defoliation at flowering week 2 suggestion 7
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The plants look nice. Keep the under side cleaned up once a week or so.
Fan leaves are light collectors. Light is Plant food! leave the top canopy as is for now.
When you flip the plants will stretch. They could get twice as tall very quickly so get the light as high in the tent as you can get it. About 65% power is plenty, see how yellowish they are. Very intense light.

When you going to flip?
What you feeding?

420jpboy

420jpboy

The plants look nice. Keep the under side cleaned up once a week or so.
Fan leaves are light collectors. Light is Plant food! leave the top canopy as is for now.
When you flip the plants will stretch. They could get twice as tall very quickly so get the light as high in the tent as you can get it. About 65% power is plenty, see how yellowish they are. Very intense light.

When you going to flip?
What you feeding?

I’ve already flipped the light cycle to 12/12 on Sep 9. I’m using Advanced nutrients and motherearth nutrients. The video was taken Sep 9.

Latest posts

Top Bottom