Deformed Leaves in Veg on Cousin Stanky

• Thread starter Pondracer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pondracer

Pondracer

I've been stuck with getting the automated irrigation finished for my flower area and (again) I am stuck with stretching the veg out longer than I anticipated. But in the veg area the automated system works fine and with the 65 gallon tank I can brew up a 14-18 day supply and not really have to pay attention much. Its really been much nicer than hand watering. The second run has two varieties, Cousin Stanky and PCK. The Cousin Stanky is in 2 gallon fabric pot. One thing is that I have not installed a seconds timer so my fertigation events run a minimum of 1 minute and thats quite a bit, but I figure more is better than not enough. Runs twice daily.

I have these deformed leaves on my Cousin Stanky that have been there since I started the automated watering. It doesn't seem to slow down the growth which is completely out of control, but its weird. Here is a pic.

Leafdeformation

NeverMrs

NeverMrs

How strong are you feeding these guys? I suspect overfeeding... CalMag specifically actually... Are you adding that as a supplement? What brand of coco are you using?

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I agree. You have some slight burn going on, and it's causing a lockout of N. Dial back the calmag a hair, you should see some green up.

Pondracer

Pondracer

Wanted to update this. I finally got my automated irrigation working in the flower tent and was able to move these out of veg. Once I could see the plant then the issue was not receiving adequate flow while in veg. Salt buildup was a problem. Flushed and flipped and it is starting to look much better.

Top Bottom