Deformed Leaves Please Help

• Thread starter Pureclunge88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pureclunge88

Hi i have recently changes ph to around 5.6 from 6.4 due to browning of leaves I will display pictures it seemed to right its self slightly but now some leaves are growing abnormally some even growing sideways pics included can someone help diagnose please thanks in advance

Deformed leaves please help
Deformed leaves please help 2
Deformed leaves please help 3
Deformed leaves please help 4
Deformed leaves please help 5
P

Pureclunge88

No the colouring of leaves was a boron deficiency caused by high ph that has steadied off but now leaves a mutating?

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Looks like phos lockout and reveg. Those single leaves and the ones spiraling are from reveg. Check for lighting and timer issues. The brown blotch in the middle is generally associated with phosphorous deficiency, particularly if the leaves are still green, darker shades specifically. Can i see more photos of more of the plant? Whole plant and top half from the side if you can.

Last edited:
H

heisen

Looks like phos lockout and reveg. Those single leaves and the ones spiraling are from reveg. Check for lighting and timer issues. The brown blotch in the middle is generally associated with phosphorous deficiency, particularly if the leaves are still green, darker shades specifically. Can i see more photos of more of the plant? Whole plant and top half from the side if you can.
Spot on

hillbil

hillbil

Looks like some of mine when a timer was self starting at night! Revenging is so disappointing when not planned!

Top Bottom