deformed plant thread

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

so i looked around the farm a bit and did not see a thread for these plants. if im wrong im sorry. the plant im showing here is a sage n sour,it is 3 weeks old and having trouble getn go n. any thoughts on this plant is welcome plus any pics of deformaties. lets see some ugly plants :confused0054:

Deformed plant thread
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

That circle-leaf growth is an indicator of photoperiod stress. When you change a plant from bloom to veg that type of leaf always shows.

The first plant looks either trifoliate, or maybe pH stressed.

True sports rarely breed well for some reason. DJ Short's book was useful in this area.

T

tattoojim

That circle-leaf growth is an indicator of photoperiod stress. When you change a plant from bloom to veg that type of leaf always shows.

The first plant looks either trifoliate, or maybe pH stressed.

True sports rarely breed well for some reason. DJ Short's book was useful in this area.

i have a bunch of them circle leafs on my clones, but that seedling i have is crazy it looks like the leafs are growing upside down and tryn to correct it self? is true sports the breeder of sage n sour?

deacon1503

deacon1503

The rest of the plant was fine. The veg room wasn't completely dark at lights off.

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

i have a bunch of them circle leafs on my clones, but that seedling i have is crazy it looks like the leafs are growing upside down and tryn to correct it self? is true sports the breeder of sage n sour?

A sport is a gardeners term for a mutant. Any unusual phenotype expression would qualify.

I started off as a gardener, so their terms are my base language still.

T

tattoojim

A sport is a gardeners term for a mutant. Any unusual phenotype expression would qualify.

I started off as a gardener, so their terms are my base language still.

i understand now. thanks for the new place to get info

S

swisscheese

I had 2 plants like that last run from bean that were that way for 2 months then grew out of it and were fine.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

probably bad genetics. i could pop 10 seeds and maybe only half will grow well and of those only 1 or 2 will be anything i want to smoke. some plants will bounce back after a problematic veg but never count on it. i would say cut your losses. i usually veg quite a bit more than i need because i always weed a few out. the bottom line is that plants are cheap to veg while flowering space is at a premium. be very selective and it will make all the difference. good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom