• Thread starter Rudypoo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rudypoo420

I am an absolute newbie at this
I’m growing indoor
I’ve been giving my seedlings distilled water ph 5.9
Compost tea and kelp extract and .5ml of calmag (just a few drops started on week 1.5)
I water with justa mist of plain water 2 hours before they sleep and I drop maybe 5 drops (per plant) of this compost tea around the plant before they wake up
Growing in A mix of lite fox farms heavy perlite and heavy coco with 1/4 inch of worm castings on top and plenty of drainage/air holes
I’m on week 2.5 and I notice one of my plants has been growing in really funky.i will post some pictures below. It’s been growing a lot quicker compared to some of my plants but I noticed the new leafs growing in are doing the same thing. Any advice would be highly appreciated!

Deformed seedling leafs
Deformed seedling leafs 2
R

Rudypoo420

I’ve noticed 1 other of my plants doing the same thing but the new leaves do not have the “dent” in it

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

see them tips that are yellow? that is from over feeding,now the ewc i dont see really doing that,but what your misting can very well help that problem,dont mist with lights on,and best to feed just before lights out giving them dark period to feed,your doing the right thing by holding back of just drenching your soil,but instead water your tea along outside edge of the cup or about 1 to 2 inches from stalk,this keep you from damping off,keep in mind this is a baby it doesnt need feed daily until them roots get under her good it isnt gonna feed hardly at all,so go by weight ,if it still heavy let it alone,when it gets light give it a feed,water only would be your best bet right now

Top Bottom