Degenerative disc disease

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I need some input as to what is the best strain to help alleviate the pain that I have to live with having ddd.
I just stated smoking cannbis again after 15 years of being smoke free and always smoked and sought sativa strains that had a more phycadelic effects. The only indica strains I grew were G-13's and hawaiian indica hybrids. Now I need pain relief. Some old friends friends still in the game have turned me on to several Chemdog varieties. What else shall I try that will definately knock out the pain?

D

dogless

Premium Member
Supporter
I did a search and can so far only found some "weckage" by TH seeds. What breeder has the "trainwreck"?

D

Deej

I wish I could find a specific strain to help w/ DDD :( Am trying some new
strains that friends sent me..will know in the fall if they work or not:)

In days of yore I had what I was told was the original G13...worked like magic
on every kind of pain,however due to bad luck etc,I lost the strain,(^%^$##

I do know this to be true...if you don't switch off strains from time to time
eventually,they do not work KWIM?

Good luck friend.:)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sounds more like your fishin for the original G13, good luck, only a very very few have that one in their stable anymore and none part with it that I know of...there are some good G13 variations and crosses out there and Soma has rocked the G13haze for a few years now and has a complete line devoted to it.

I think Double D is the only one that even brings his G13 girls out in public....lol

I have DDD, L4/L5 and L5/S1 are toast and there really isn't anything that helps that much other than xylacaine and cortizone injections straight into the spinal column but that really smarts and he needle is the size of a knitting needle. You may look at some nueropathic blockers, those worked for me for a bit, drugs for paripherial neuropathy are the best for it. If you carry a wallet, stop, the slight shift really screws up your posture and compounds the pain...do your stretches as much as you can, lower back strength is the key, the more you sit around the more it hurts

Trainwreck and trainwreck hybrids still work best for joint and mucsle pains and spasms IMO

Tex

D

Deej

I hear ya on the G13.:( I got the clones back in '02 from a guy
who knew an oldtime grower....dude has since died so no hope there.

I have a couple of G13 crosses but nothing is as good as those old G13's[[[sigh]]]

Have had those spine shots EEK!!!!! Got a CSF leak last time..wanted to blow
head
off due to spinal headache...some stretches help but 2/3 of spine now has
osteoarthritis so am in pain pretty much 24/7...sucks but there ya have it.

Have multiple health troubles..just plain wore meself out,I guess :(

I carry wallet in purse so....LMAO! Chick..not dude,KWIM??:)

Doc has new pain med he wants me to try...I am so against narcotics!!!!!
I Refuse to use! Gimme Bud any day of the week:D

Top Bottom