dehumidifier didnt help me at all :(

• Thread starter charlesweedmore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charlesweedmore

i bought a 20L dehumidifier and i have a split AC unit .i use AC at DRY mode. dehumidifier also works consistently .although that,RH dont down at all. Humidity is between 55-65 % and i am 5. week of flowering .

i have a grow tent ( 120cm X 120cm X200cm ) with an active intake and a exhaust .i use 600W hps.exhaust fan extract the air from inside of tent to outside of my house .

i put the dehuey in another room because it produce heat and as i said there is a split AC unit in same room .intake fan pulls treated air from this room.

DEhumidifier work well because i pour water tank of dehuey ( it is 5 Litre ) 2 or 3 times in a day but RH still dont decrease :(

D

D9420

JMO a bigger exhaust fan should help. and if you can bring dryer air from somewhere close to the grow just get a strong fan to blow the dryer air into the room.
i average 40-60% in my tent and i have not had any problems yet. at least your not going above 65% your rite on the edge so if you could bring it down 15-20% you should be good to go

D

Dr Herbal

mate soz i carnt help but to me ya humidity is fine ive run it at 75%n up through all of flower n they gave me some of the biggest bud ive ever had plants like humidity(theres a thread some where il try find it)
if your airflow is good enough n you keep the place clean you wont have any probs with mold plus being over 50% helps keep bugs away lie mites :)
from what ive worked out so far iam sure plant take up more food aswell in humid condtions but still reserching that :)
peace mate

N

northern monsta

Dr H is right i run my humidity at 65-75% and have got some nice buds i think it definatly makes a difference just keep LOADS of airflow comeing in i have no mold issues as long as you have shitloads of air comeing in plants love high humidity in flower, i also think lower temps like 24-25 lights on is bang on all combined lower temps higher humidity plenty of airflow= big tight smelly nuggets by the way DR H showed me higher humidity is better i believe so but just my opinion

C

charlesweedmore

i am scare to budrot so i am trying to down RH as well as i can

F

Fear

The plants they do like humidity yes I agree but if you ever get mold in your room your screwed. 75% is a bit high for super big nugz mold could develope in between nodes. If you are really wanna fix this problem you need to up your exhaust and oscillating fans I think someone else said that too. Make sure that hot air is removed away from anywhere it could get sucked back in cuase that is some humid hot air. With just an ac i keep mine at 60% to 50% Peace

-Fear

Z

zoeronerer

75 is high .......does in get even higher in the dark?. whats the humid of the outside air in your area day and night? you could just do a sealed room if the outside humid is so high you cant bring it down inside. it worked fine for me i lived rite by the beach in the cold fog never had any fluctuations . if you move more air in all the time the humidity is just replaced by the new air come n in if your outside ambient humidity is high.

Top Bottom