Dehumidifier In Grow Tent

• Thread starter jackwhite
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jackwhite

jackwhite

has anyone not have their dehumidifier not work in their grow tent? i have a 5x5 grow tent and ive found that my dehumidifier just doesn't work.

at first I thought i need a new one. so i go buy a brand new dehumidifier and it doesnt work so I thought it was broken so I returned it and got a different one and same thing! im starting to think it just doesn't have enough space around it to work properly.

what do you guys use in your tent to lower humidity? once you are in flower especially in the final few weeks or if you are scrogging what options do you have?

im thinking of just opening the tent and putting the dehumidifier on the outside to hopefully lower the humidity. any tips welcomed. im in the final week of flowering current temp 65lights off humidity 43% lights on 70deg humidity 38% im really stressing about mold since ive read temps below 68deg mold can develop

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You need to make a exhaust for the fan to run out the tent.
If it's in the room, the hot air from the dehuey will have you basically pissing in the wind.
You can try the dehuey outside the tent to see if that helps

jackwhite

jackwhite

I have two hps lights connected to the exhaust fan with ducting running out the tent but that only brings down humidity so low. both exhaust fans are connected to carbon filters outside the tent not sure what to do.

is humidity in the 40's% bad when temps are in the 60's?

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I have two hps lights connected to the exhaust fan with ducting running out the tent but that only brings down humidity so low. both exhaust fans are connected to carbon filters outside the tent not sure what to do.

is humidity in the 40's% bad when temps are in the 60's?
Humidity in the 40's is fine I believe. If you're worried about mold or rot due to humidity get a few small clip fans to help circulate the air in the tent. As long as the air is moving around the buds you should be fine.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Question for u guys I'm gonna try a scrog in a 3x3x6 tent using a octopot 12 gallon. Now were would I place the humidifier And the dehumidifier when scroging

Latest posts

Top Bottom