Dehumidifier Needs

• Thread starter peterjohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
peterjohn

peterjohn

hey Everyone. Finishing my build out on my 26 light grow about 800 square feet. Looking at running about 156 plant in pargo cubes and later on matts. What type and size dehumidifier should I be looking for.

B

Bliss1985

Depending on size i use 8l dehus and have similiar setup i use 3 in my room of that size however im not using cubes and matts.

brd

brd

Quest. I have two 155 Duals and a 110 Dual no problems. Very Nice units. A single 155 does a 24X10 sealed room nicely. The girls use approximately 20 gallons a day in that room. I also have a 4ton split AC in that room that removes a ton of water. Dehumidifier barely has to work when lights are on but works it's ass off at night.

Last edited:
B

Burned Haze

* I have (1) Quest 155 Duel for my 17x34ft room & (1) 110 Duel for my Lung Room

* Like Brd stated and others: Best grow based Dehumidifier for that price range and something that won't waste ya money and not do shit for beyond 1-2 1000w grow ( exp certain regions) I spent alot of time reading numerous grow reviews before i spent the cash and even got a better price buying locally than online : Got both for only a $100 dollar difference ( I picked (1) quest 110 just because of the efficient
advantage since it will run 90-100% of the time in the lung room)

* But.... Santa Fe makes a exact clone of all the 110,155,205 ( maybe made same place , with good reviews) So my suggestion is find best price on wether Quest or santa fe , You won't ever regret it cause humidity is first thing that has negative effects to A/C's and overall ending results.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

* I have (1) Quest 155 Duel for my 17x34ft room & (1) 110 Duel for my Lung Room

* Like Brd stated and others: Best grow based Dehumidifier for that price range and something that won't waste ya money and not do shit for beyond 1-2 1000w grow ( exp certain regions) I spent alot of time reading numerous grow reviews before i spent the cash and even got a better price buying locally than online : Got both for only a $100 dollar difference ( I picked (1) quest 110 just because of the efficient
advantage since it will run 90-100% of the time in the lung room)

* But.... Santa Fe makes a exact clone of all the 110,155,205 ( maybe made same place , with good reviews) So my suggestion is find best price on wether Quest or santa fe , You won't ever regret it cause humidity is first thing that has negative effects to A/C's and overall ending results.
Another vote for quest here. I run the 205s in 20x24 rooms. The quest and Santefe are made by thermastor

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have both quest(105's) and santa fe(compact),their both really good units but id buy another quest if i needed another one.Like BH said the new santa fe impacts look EXACTLY like the quest,my santa fe is an older unit.

N

NoFr1ends

Is quest still the way to go for dehumidifiers? I'm thinking the 110 or the 155? Not sure which one to go for

N

NoFr1ends

Quest is imo the way to go. Cant tell ya what size w/o any info on ur gro tho pal

Oh ok! I calculated I needed one that would pull about 12gallons a day. I figure 24 plants, 5 gallon pots. 10 percent feed right? Correct me if I mmmm wrong.

N

NoFr1ends

I'm not really sure how many plants I'm going to run... the 110 just puts me at the low end of where I need to be, the 155 gives me room to grow haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom