Dehumidifiers?

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a dehuey?

B

BoCo Buds

They aren't cheap... at least not the ones that work well.

Check out any of the thermastor brands. Finding a deal is up to you... check out a local hardware rental place, or a restoration company that might sell you a used unit...???

Papa

Papa

Supporter
i use this one:
Frigidaire Dehumidifier, 70-Pint Capacity, FAD704TDP
amazon, $180

Papa

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Sweet! Thanks man, so you have any complaints with it?

Papa

Papa

Supporter
no. but you might check out these threads also:
i want a sante fe in my future.

B

BoCo Buds

The Dual Max is a great unit, but gotta love the wheels on the Phoenix lines... much easier to handle & have them w the LGR and pump.

T

tomsawyer

Personally I like the kenmore analog from sears. That way I can run it on a timer. The digital controlled ones you can't.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

does this model work with a standard timer?

Yep,
I have that exact model. Works well so far with my small room. You can hook it up to a timer or in my case a sentinel controller that powers it on when the humidity gets too high. The dehuey kicks on at max dehumidification mode when it powers back up. Exactly what I would have wanted as far as operation. Remote drain, and you are set.

-TF

S

Sunshinegrower

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy a dehuey?

Check your local Craigslist. I found a really good used one for $50, but was listed for $100. I have no problem low balling people on Craigslist, but I do tell them it is a low-ball offer so please don't be offended and on the other hand when I sell my stuff on Craigslist I low-ball myself.

Top Bottom