DelaGrow's Cannadventures - Come Hang Out!

• Thread starter DelaGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

What's goin on guys! After my last grow, I figured I'd make a more general grow diary for my subsequent grows. So I'll use this thread for all of my future "cannadventures", Welcome! Feel free to stop by, ask questions, engange, post pics, etc. I love learning as much as I can about this amazing plant!

Right now, I have a few plants going. I have a clone from my GMONanna plant that's started to thrive! I moved her to the big tent and started training.

One thing I'm curious about, has anyone ever tried training in a circular shape around their pot? I haven't been able to find much on others trying it, but figured I'd see what happens 🤷🏻‍♂️ so far, it seems like it's working out well and I'm curious to see how it fares with future training as the smaller branches begin to grow. I'll most likely keep the center fairly clear and push everything to the outside.

Since I had quite the abundance of seeds from my last grow, I decided to pop 3. All 3 germinated and sprouted (currently on day 3). I'll post some pics after they get a lil bigger.

Finally, I have 4 clones going from another plant I had. That plant wasn't doing well, so decided to snip 4 clones and see how they far. They've all rooted already, so I moved them 3 to the big tent. 1 is still under humidity dome and in the small tent. I'll post some pics of them in a few days.

Happy growing, all!

Delagrows cannadventures   come hang out
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

This is dope, I love that! Bonsai has always been super interesting to me. And it's basically what I'm doing with my clone, been pulling it down around the outter edge of my pot. Definitely curious to see how it turns out!

Thanks for sharing!

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Just wanted to post some updated pics. In my big tent, been continuing to train the stem into a spiral around the pot. I'm going to let it get another 2-3 days of growth up before giving her another bend. Snipped a few of the small lower branches too. So far, she seems to be happy and doing well!

20231128 152017

In the small tent, out of the 3 GMONana seeds I popped - 1 is looking nice and healthy, 1 is looking okay with slight first leaf deformation/curl, and the last doesn't look too hot as it's first leaves haven't really developed. For these 3, I'm thinking of running a little 12/12 experiment. I think I'll veg them to ablut 3 weeks (currently day 5) and then immideiately switch to 12/12 lighting. Looking to make some of the small, dense single stalk plants. I know this severely reduces yield, but it's more just to have a little fun and see how it goes! (That's the benefit of getting 100s of seeds from a hermed plant 😅).

20231128 152142

20231128 152208

20231128 152223

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Just popping in to post a progress update to my little weed bonsai experiment. The clone is doing really well as I've been continuing to pull it down and train it around the pot. Probably going to veg her as much as I can to try and get it to go around in a circle/spiral as much as possible. So far she's looking pretty happy to me!

20231204 153008

Latest posts

Top Bottom