Delahaze isn't a bad smoke.

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I was given the seed as a freebie promo. It ended upfinishing in 60 days and I didn't even get a chance to start the flush so as far as taste and flavour it was def to much ferts but it had to be.
The buzz is very nice. pretty much all in the head and a nice comfotable buzz...very nice and one of the best I have ever smoked....suprised me...I have one going all organic so I'm looking forward to her finishing but she will be a mom..

Anyways always a very pleasaant suprise when a freebie ends up as a mother....The buzz is that good.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Right now I have these moms:
Super Lemon Haze
Jack Herer
Mikage
Kosher Kush
DelaHaze

I am currently looking for moms from:I can keep 5 moms and I can run a couple by just taking clones before the plants Ihit flowering: i know they will degrade over time but it is better then killing them and it will allow me more strains to smoke.

alien grenades
LAD
Crash Helmet
Alien rock candy
Tahoe Alien
Hash plant bx
Jack the ripper
It's like a christmas every harvest. I love the feeling of trying something new every harvest

stonestacker

stonestacker

Hello, just wondering if you still run the DelaHaze? I have a small grow so I don't like to run a lot of untried gear.But I have 2 Skywalkers that stressed and started to flower in veg Thinking of culling them and replacing with 2 more Delas that would give me 4 out of 6 Delas.

Peace Stonestacker

Limonene

Limonene

did a few of these bro, didn't keep it around, average smoke and terrible structure. just my opinion, you may find better!

stonestacker

stonestacker

I wasn't impressed. Looked killer smelled great just no weight. I was going to cull the mom but to many peeps want me to run it again. I will try it one more time in about six months till harvest.

N

Nightmara

I ran delahaze it was average. DIdn't like the buzz it was all in the head and too clear with low thc. Only good thing was that it yielded fine for a relatively short time and tasted of mango goodness atleast in vaporizer..

Limonene

Limonene

Yeah I've ran about 30 - 40 paradise seeds 4 different strains and found 1 plant that I'd deem a keeper. opium, Jackie white, delahaze and cheese - disappointing. Not terrible but nothing outstanding.

N

Nightmara

I grew wappa too and it sucked. Few friends grew few Opiums from my seed (same cut) and it was rather disappointing too. Spicy sativa smell that lacked potency too.. Tbh not trying to bash paradise seeds but to me they seem to lack potency

Limonene

Limonene

Definitely. And all the plants I've grown have horrible structure too

Top Bottom