Delayed Blooming

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Out of 15 GH super lemon haze seeds I kept 5 of the most vigorous girls (they all sprouted). I'm into the beginning of the 3rd week of flip; 3 are showing pistles and 2 are just hanging around with preflowers. They are getting same feeding from EJ's advanced bloom chart which includes primal harvest guano and meta k plus True Blooms foliar. Also have 10 kens gdp that are on schedule and showed flowers about a week ago (sometime during the 2ed week of flip).
The slh were veged under 1000w mh and I switched to hps a week ago. Scratching my head over this. Any suggestions or comments?

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

sounds like you got a couple leaning towards the haze side...probably going to take longer to finish...how long were they vegged?

william76

william76

sounds like you got a couple leaning towards the haze side...probably going to take longer to finish...how long were they vegged?
Out of 15 GH super lemon haze seeds I kept 5 of the most vigorous girls (they all sprouted). I'm into the beginning of the 3rd week of flip; 3 are showing pistles and 2 are just hanging around with preflowers. They are getting same feeding from EJ's advanced bloom chart which includes primal harvest guano and meta k plus True Blooms foliar. Also have 10 kens gdp that are on schedule and showed flowers about a week ago (sometime during the 2ed week of flip).
The slh were veged under 1000w mh and I switched to hps a week ago. Scratching my head over this. Any suggestions or comments?
Have they started there stretch yet?76

dorjewright

dorjewright

The're stretching alright; maybe showing first signs of pistil development. Today I sprayed them with foxfarm bloom and fed with ej bloom, meta k and primal harvest guano. the other 3 girls are coming along fine. Kens gdp already starting to frost up at 3 weeks.
Vegged the slh for almost six or 7 weeks - not on purpose. There were only 5 keepers and thought I'd fill in the space with a run of pineapple thai but the clone source fell through; settled for the kens.

william76

william76

The're stretching alright; maybe showing first signs of pistil development. Today I sprayed them with foxfarm bloom and fed with ej bloom, meta k and primal harvest guano. the other 3 girls are coming along fine. Kens gdp already starting to frost up at 3 weeks.
Vegged the slh for almost six or 7 weeks - not on purpose. There were only 5 keepers and thought I'd fill in the space with a run of pineapple thai but the clone source fell through; settled for the kens.
Yea that's what it'll be,haze dominant,you should see flowers soon,if it stops stretching and theres no flowers then I'd worry, 76

Top Bottom