Delisting as caregiver and patient.

• Thread starter MTgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

Is there a process by which one can delist as a caregiver and a patient? I'm starting to realize how stupid I was to actually try to follow these idiotic state laws.

Seriously, this whole thing is a joke, and the punchline is your freedom.

reloader

reloader

Is there a process by which one can delist as a caregiver and a patient? I'm starting to realize how stupid I was to actually try to follow these idiotic state laws.

I wouldn't worry right now, if your operating within the state law. You will need to worry if a Republican gets elected President after Obama. They might try to aggressively continue the miserable "war on drugs". I don't understand why this issue is completely party lines, but just about all Repubs want it illegal at any cost.
The reasons are varied, but I think the big Pharms and the alcohol industry defiantly play a role somewhere with money. It is obvious why big pharms want pot illegal, the alcohol industry does not want any competition for a different substance for recreation.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

Im glad you made this point. I just moved here and I cant decide if I want to enter the system or not. As a patient I would be allowed under STATE law to have a garden, but at that point that garden would be public knowledge. Would I be better off keeping my garden off the books? There are pros and cons to both.

M

MTgrower

Im glad you made this point. I just moved here and I cant decide if I want to enter the system or not. As a patient I would be allowed under STATE law to have a garden, but at that point that garden would be public knowledge. Would I be better off keeping my garden off the books? There are pros and cons to both.

DEFINITELY DO NOT REGISTER!!!!! VETO or not, this shit is over, and even if it survives, you'll be much better off in the shadows.

I wish I never got my card as a MMJ patient and Dealer.

B

bentripin

Fake your death and then move to colorado. :character0095:.

C

cheyenne

DEFINITELY DO NOT REGISTER!!!!! VETO or not, this shit is over, and even if it survives, you'll be much better off in the shadows.

I wish I never got my card as a MMJ patient and Dealer.

You are 100% correct my friend. It comes down to this....the feds want things "clear and unambiguous".....which they are not now and probably never will be due to the severe ineptitude of the governing bodies, DA's and judges. Ive told my patients i will no longer be their "caregiver" when they lapse.....many of them are not going to re-up anyway because of all the stupidity......back to the shadows where we've been for so long anyway.....i think i much prefer it that way....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I knew there would be no Change. :evilgrin0040:

J

Jim Lehey

hahaha, delist. They got your ass..... I bet if you tell em you don't mess around with weed anymore they'll believe you.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

M

MTgrower

hahaha, delist. They got your ass..... I bet if you tell em you don't mess around with weed anymore they'll believe you.
hahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm glad you think it is so funny.

Where is your dispensary? Maybe I'll make you my Dope Dealer.

J

Jim Lehey

Nice, I'm glad that you caught that that was a sales pitch to get your business. You can find my storefront in the Sunnyvale trailer park between Cory and Trevor's Convenient's Store and Bubbles shed.

Lighten up man, I'm gonna lose some shit if they repeal or overhaul same as anyone else and I'm not excited about them having my info since I will be continuing to grow. No point being a whiney little bitch about it and if you're surprised then you clearly don't know much about the history of this country.

M

MTgrower

Nice, I'm glad that you caught that that was a sales pitch to get your business. You can find my storefront in the Sunnyvale trailer park between Cory and Trevor's Convenient's Store and Bubbles shed.

Lighten up man, I'm gonna lose some shit if they repeal or overhaul same as anyone else and I'm not excited about them having my info since I will be continuing to grow. No point being a whiney little bitch about it and if you're surprised then you clearly don't know much about the history of this country.

Ok dude. Go have another cup.

diSPENCERy

diSPENCERy

"Jim Lahey is a f*ck^ng drunk and he always will be."

May 31st, Ricky, Julian, and Bubbles will be in Missoula @ the Wilma. Seriously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom