Delta9Vapes Persei & Omicron V2

• Thread starter LEDhead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LEDhead

LEDhead

Someone I know just ordered one of those so I'm waiting to see how it hits but it looks pretty big kinda like the persei

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

As was stated in whats in the cartridge.

Silica Rope, Stainless steel, food grade silicon seals, and nichrome wire, all have no issues with health and safety, we use laser welds and there is no issues at all whats in it.

As for being upfront, all that was discussed when we introduced it to market back in September 2011, we never hid any facts or told anyone otherwise.

Now for the Hercules Cartridge lets see the others do this.

It can vaporize oils.
It can vaporize herbs
It has a 6 month warranty
and last more then a year.

Now Lets see others do this.

^Still won't even give answers to relevant questions in several threads here from months ago. Not like he wasn't there the whole time posting how great he is though. I even bought several versions of his product to get the answers for myself when he wouldn't reply (yup, was that optimistic, or desperate for discrete pain-relief i guess).

that's funny, I have a thermovape device in my hand right now that does all those things, and it's already been on the market ~6months now?

You gonna re-call all the nasty silica/solder/wire cartridges you sold everybody already, since the new ones are healthy now? I'd gladly test the new version in swap for the carts I didn't dissect to get my questions answered.

Nothing personal THC Scientific, but I just can't stand companies who refuse to be upfront about what's in your products, my other posts on this forum should make that pretty obvious. At least you guys disclose your company affiliation rather than trying to shill us like so many others, thanks for that..

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

check this out guys glass vaporizer we building.

and also we are pushing the limits.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

ya killing me G. i can barely keep up & im really trying. but i gots all i can so far. these carts i just scored from delta9vapes.com kick ass. load yer oswn dabs then double cart hits with the perseii. or omicron v1 & v2 on the go. the options to get these threaded to fit the g pen or 710 pen at a fraction of the cost. whoowee. its $10 for 5 carts from yalls & $15 per cart from them or the aftermarket sourses really makes the choice simple. thanks for moving technology forward for us patients. uive been there since testing & still a fan. check em out fellas.
Omicron  710pen 001
Omicron  710pen 002
Omicron  710pen 003
Omicron  710pen 005

LEDhead

LEDhead

BIG UPS to delta9 you guys are the best :)
As for that ThermoVape it's a POS, my buddy finally man'd up and showed his to me and the little slide thing in the middle that lights the PV sucks, I was already high from my Persei and getting the sweaty hands, I couldn't light it, my finger keep sliding upward or if I did get it to light the spring would force it down WHAT A PAIN!!! and it only uses 3.0v batteries was also was a drawback for me but to each his own.
W9 holds it down and NO ONE is coming close to the advancements in the technology as they are, KEEP IT UP W9!!!! you've got a customer for life :)

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Thanks LED

But check this out a very first portable glass herb vaporizer for the Persei Battery pack.

DSC_0300__55331_zoom.jpg

Here is a video of it hooked up to our bubbler.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

hey guys so here it is the hercules like i promised you. Nothing compares.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

seriously wow man, you're the best! does it also work with that cooking-oil/bho blend you posted?

awesome double pinky nails btw, mad respects :cool:

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

seriously wow man, you're the best! does it also work with that cooking-oil/bho blend you posted?

awesome double pinky nails btw, mad respects :cool:

This is straight oil. The 7.4v version works with oils, herbs, and water extracts. The 3.7v for now only works with herbs but we are working on a fix for oils on it.

as for the pinky nails force of habit and tradition. Nothing drug related, my grandfather had them and use to tinker with stuff and used them to get into tight spots fingers could not, and i use it for the same purposes, plus they work wonders on the necks of females. makes em all goose bumpy with one small gentle touch.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

This outside the box people.

http://i1254.invalid.com/albums/hh608/thcscientific/Delta9Bubblers.jpg

Top Bottom