Dementia

• Thread starter redman420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
redman420

redman420

I had a cut of a strain called "demantia" a few years back and cant find it all any more.I live in nor cal and it was going around the clubs about five years ago.Anyone have any info on this stain please let me know!!!!:banana1sv6:

S

Sunbiz1

I had a cut of a strain called "demantia" a few years back and cant find it all any more.I live in nor cal and it was going around the clubs about five years ago.Anyone have any info on this stain please let me know!!!!:banana1sv6:

Ah, I remember you. The one who thought too many automobile headlights would NOT cause a plant to self-pollinate.

Try growing a plant in your backyard, then leave a porch light on about this time of year shining upon said back yard...and see what happens.

That's how I created the original dementia...lol

darkmatter

darkmatter

just seen a backyarder that could have some unwanted light around at night ,gonna have to let dude know,dont fuck with mother nature.and this makes me think of grandparents and friends so, shout out to them

redman420

redman420

Sunbiz who the fuck would plant there plants in a area were people would put the headlights on them all night long??And is that what were talking about here?I ask for strain info!!

Top Bottom