Demons 4x315 Cmh Grow

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Got done harvesting. 930 to 230
Banged that shit out on no time. Guys, the t4 is with well worth every penny.

Yield seems to be on par with my previous 3x600 runs. Not sure i did 1/light. Won't know until at least 3 weeks from now when I count my jars.

Didn't take a lot of pics.

20170202 103557
20170202 103600
20170202 130532
HydroGuy

HydroGuy

So did you just sprinkle sugar all over these for the pic? Just messing with ya looks TASTY! I would put one of those pics in photo of the month contest looks great. Upgraded to a big boy trimmer I see. I have been renting my buddies centurion and I'm not regretting it for a second. Only bad thing about those trimmers is my BHO yield was cut in half and quality was much worse on the bho. Still worth every penny for sure though!

mandalaman

mandalaman

Much appreciated. I may not be a super long time grower, but (imo) I do pretty well. Still need to learn my deficiencies, how to treat them, and a few other tricks of the trade. Stay tuned for my next flower run thread. Going to hammer down on what I'm allowing the plant to grow. Absolutely no larffy crap. Big colas only.

Also, my water temp miss 69*f. Not sure if it helps, hurts, ect.
Love it, I await with bated breath...

Loving this thread :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Quality far surpasses hps by far for frost. Yes, big bot trimmers are where it's at. I could probably do all the work myself, but much easier with a helping hand...that actually works, not bs's.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Would be super legit if this is the same yields, better quality. I need to pull the trigger I just try em out for a little bit.

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @DemonTrich that bud looks killer man. Im seeing the similar results with many growers who are trying CMH tech. Most buy a couple as supplemental and 1 crop later it seems the HPS become the supplement lol. Can i ask did u see much difference in your grow room temps?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Hey @DemonTrich that bud looks killer man. Im seeing the similar results with many growers who are trying CMH tech. Most buy a couple as supplemental and 1 crop later it seems the HPS become the supplement lol. Can i ask did u see much difference in your grow room temps?

It's winter, but my.ambient basement temps are about 73/75* when all room are.running now. I can keep my hand on the glass hoods for hours. It's slightly warm, but not hot.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Post harvest update

Well I didn't get my last 3x600 killer harvest. BUT I did get pretty much my normal average for 3x600hps past runs. I don't like to post actual numbers, as I'm not trying to gloat in the "higher ups..aka feds) faces and brag. I grow for medical needs, not greed. If you happen to be watching.

Anyways, the results are still burping and curing. So this is my estimate guess by the amount of jars I'm burping.

3x315 4k Cmh in veg is superior in every way to any 3x600mh grow I've ever done in 4+yrs. Growth is far superior (thicker stems, huge ass fan leaves, quicker growth (no co2 used in veg).

As for flowering with cmh.
Imo, flowering with cmh is best suited for a scrog or sog grow. Light penetration is non-existent vs any previous 3x600hps grows. Now this past running forgot to lollipop as usual, so that could have played a factor. My next run (see demon 4x315cmh v2.0 thread), I'm doing an net setup in hopes for a better run. And honestly, I didn't have the 5+hrs needed to stake my next flip, so a net went up. I'm also running this run to 65 days, not 68 to 70. There really is no need for the extra 4 days or so.

I'll try and get some finished product pics tonight.

Mob fuck, once again fox tailed like a fucking monster. It did then same thing under 3x 600. So it's either a bad pheno, or is extremely.nute sensitive. All plants get the same water/feed all the time. I will not run her again. Waste of space, time, and money on a plant that is nothing but a FT problem. Smoke is great, bud appeal sucks.

gingerhazed

gingerhazed

Post harvest update

Well I didn't get my last 3x600 killer harvest. BUT I did get pretty much my normal average for 3x600hps past runs. I don't like to post actual numbers, as I'm not trying to gloat in the "higher ups..aka feds) faces and brag. I grow for medical needs, not greed. If you happen to be watching.

Anyways, the results are still burping and curing. So this is my estimate guess by the amount of jars I'm burping.

3x315 4k Cmh in veg is superior in every way to any 3x600mh grow I've ever done in 4+yrs. Growth is far superior (thicker stems, huge ass fan leaves, quicker growth (no co2 used in veg).

As for flowering with cmh.
Imo, flowering with cmh is best suited for a scrog or sog grow. Light penetration is non-existent vs any previous 3x600hps grows. Now this past running forgot to lollipop as usual, so that could have played a factor. My next run (see demon 4x315cmh v2.0 thread), I'm doing an net setup in hopes for a better run. And honestly, I didn't have the 5+hrs needed to stake my next flip, so a net went up. I'm also running this run to 65 days, not 68 to 70. There really is no need for the extra 4 days or so.

I'll try and get some finished product pics tonight.

Mob fuck, once again fox tailed like a fucking monster. It did then same thing under 3x 600. So it's either a bad pheno, or is extremely.nute sensitive. All plants get the same water/feed all the time. I will not run her again. Waste of space, time, and money on a plant that is nothing but a FT problem. Smoke is great, bud appeal sucks.

great to read about your experiences with these lights especially in relation to canopy penetration. I'm 2 weeks into vegging under one 315 w/ the Phillips 4200 bulb and I am absolutely shocked how thick all the stalks are and how big the fan leaves are, and especially with how fast it happened.

IMG 2985
Top Bottom