Demontrich's E-cig Vape Juice No Nicotine Tek

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This is a tried and true tek on my thc vape juice with NO nasty nicotine for liquid e-cig carts. The way I makenit, the juice will not, or rather shouldn't seperate if done properly. I've been using the tek and making this for about 3 yrs. I've used ethanol, isopropyl, and bho extracts. ONLY the bho held stable and didn't seperate, even after 1 month in storage. I've found my patients do NOT like glycerin as a base. They say it leaves a nasty coating In their throats, so I use peg 400usp food grade base.

What you will need
Peg 400usp (bought on amazon)
BHO
Metal bowl
Heavy duty shot glass (thick)
Pan that the metal bowl can "float in"
Meat thermometer to take temps

I do equal parts (by weight, not volume!!) BHO to peg400.

Fill pot with water and put on stove,
Place your desired amount of bho and peg 400 into shot glass
Fill metal bowl with hot water about half way
Place shot glass with bho and peg 400 into metal bowl with water in it. The water should be higher than the mixture in the shot glass. DO NOT get water into shot glass!!
Turn on stove and get the water hot.
Place thermometer into shot glass and get it to temp, between 120 and 140*, I'd strongly advise not going over 150*, there's no need to go that high of a temp.
Stir mixture very often until well blended. Keep stirring and let cook for about 25 mins.
You should have a nice golden clear liquid with NO partials in the mix.
Let cool for 30 mins or longer.
Fill your liquid cart and puff puff pass (pass if so desired or tell your buddies to get their own, lol).

I make cbd thc mixtures for both my MS patients and they LOVE it.

You can also flavor your mix by using food grade concentrate flavorings. Found again on amazon, wally world, eb@y, or a confectionary (baking) shop. Be warned, 1 drop goes a LOOOOOONG way. I love cotton candy, I also have strawberry, blueberry, amaretto, champagne flavorings.

I was bored today and had some juice orders to fill and edible orders as well. I'll post my smores bars tek a little later on.

Demontrichs e cig vape juice no nicotine tek
Demontrichs e cig vape juice no nicotine tek 2
Demontrichs e cig vape juice no nicotine tek 3
Kushchaser

Kushchaser

This is a tried and true tek on my thc vape juice with NO nasty nicotine for liquid e-cig carts. The way I makenit, the juice will not, or rather shouldn't seperate if done properly. I've been using the tek and making this for about 3 yrs. I've used ethanol, isopropyl, and bho extracts. ONLY the bho held stable and didn't seperate, even after 1 month in storage. I've found my patients do NOT like glycerin as a base. They say it leaves a nasty coating In their throats, so I use peg 400usp food grade base.

What you will need
Peg 400usp (bought on amazon)
BHO
Metal bowl
Heavy duty shot glass (thick)
Pan that the metal bowl can "float in"
Meat thermometer to take temps

I do equal parts (by weight, not volume!!) BHO to peg400.

Fill pot with water and put on stove,
Place your desired amount of bho and peg 400 into shot glass
Fill metal bowl with hot water about half way
Place shot glass with bho and peg 400 into metal bowl with water in it. The water should be higher than the mixture in the shot glass. DO NOT get water into shot glass!!
Turn on stove and get the water hot.
Place thermometer into shot glass and get it to temp, between 120 and 140*, I'd strongly advise not going over 150*, there's no need to go that high of a temp.
Stir mixture very often until well blended. Keep stirring and let cook for about 25 mins.
You should have a nice golden clear liquid with NO partials in the mix.
Let cool for 30 mins or longer.
Fill your liquid cart and puff puff pass (pass if so desired or tell your buddies to get their own, lol).

I make cbd thc mixtures for both my MS patients and they LOVE it.

You can also flavor your mix by using food grade concentrate flavorings. Found again on amazon, wally world, eb@y, or a confectionary (baking) shop. Be warned, 1 drop goes a LOOOOOONG way. I love cotton candy, I also have strawberry, blueberry, amaretto, champagne flavorings.

I was bored today and had some juice orders to fill and edible orders as well. I'll post my smores bars tek a little later on.
How many drops of flavoring would u put on a gram of bho peg 400 mix thanks bro for the tek

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

No, I'm not too impressed with rosin when I gave it a go. I'm sure if I had a better press, I used an 80.00 ceramic fully adjustable flat iron. The yeild wasn't worth me doing it. I'm sure rosin would work like bho, as long as it's clean and no material partials in it. It will gum up the wicks.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
No, I'm not too impressed with rosin when I gave it a go. I'm sure if I had a better press, I used an 80.00 ceramic fully adjustable flat iron. The yeild wasn't worth me doing it. I'm sure rosin would work like bho, as long as it's clean and no material partials in it. It will gum up the wicks.
Thanks for the reply. Im interested in this very much. I think I would like to try it.
Peace

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Peg 400 usp is food grade, used in shampoos, lipsticks, make-up, conditioners,lip balms, and the list goes on and on and on. Usda approved. So it can't be all that bad for ya. But thanks for the info.

B

blitzman734

Not that im against peg but i hate the argument that food grade usda makes everything safe. I dont believe theres evidence to the contrary but saying something is okay to digest doesnt mean its safe to super heat into your lungs.

Not trying to fight but i put sun screen on my skin but you wont catch me huffing or burning it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

But your saying peg is not as sage as cigarettes? Which has 10k chems.in it. But millions of people.smoke.

B

blitzman734

I dont recall anywhere in my post where I said cigs are safer. That was my first post. Im not even saying peg isnt safe i was simply implying that logic and rationale for its safety cannot be based on its food grade safety.

In case we arent on the same page do you know what classifies something as food grade? They arent going around testing these products. They take originating materials match the from a list of tested base substances and if all the materials that produce it are on that list then its food grade. Its not great science but its safe enough that your stomach bile / acid has a high probability of breaking it down safely.

What however doesnt have some amazingly acidic environment is your lungs. The things we inhale go directly into our blood stream via the lungs.

Again not saying it isnt safe. It absolutely could be. Purely mentioning food grade classification for things we inhale is still a gamble unless there are peer reviewed hopefully multiple articles that have testing the long term effects of inhalation of peg which is doubtful.

If you want to vape peg infused substances all power to you, we all take risks everyday. This drive to work has a decent probability of bad shit happening lol but lets not say "totally safe food grade stuff" and call it some easy shit i use to make vape cartridges.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I dont recall anywhere in my post where I said cigs are safer. That was my first post. Im not even saying peg isnt safe i was simply implying that logic and rationale for its safety cannot be based on its food grade safety.

In case we arent on the same page do you know what classifies something as food grade? They arent going around testing these products. They take originating materials match the from a list of tested base substances and if all the materials that produce it are on that list then its food grade. Its not great science but its safe enough that your stomach bile / acid has a high probability of breaking it down safely.

What however doesnt have some amazingly acidic environment is your lungs. The things we inhale go directly into our blood stream via the lungs.

Again not saying it isnt safe. It absolutely could be. Purely mentioning food grade classification for things we inhale is still a gamble unless there are peer reviewed hopefully multiple articles that have testing the long term effects of inhalation of peg which is doubtful.

If you want to vape peg infused substances all power to you, we all take risks everyday. This drive to work has a decent probability of bad shit happening lol but lets not say "totally safe food grade stuff" and call it some easy shit i use to make vape cartridges.

You should read the article I posted earlier, linking peg to alterations in brain chemistry as well as sperm production and fetus development in mice, exponentially more so than tobacco.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

WASHINGTON — Many people have turned to electronic cigarettes in hopes of avoiding the heart and cancer risks associated with smoking conventional tobacco products. But vaping appears far from benign, a trio of toxicologists reported February 11 and 12 at the American Association for the Advancement of Science annual meeting.

If used as a means to totally wean people off of tobacco products, then e-cigarettes might have value, concedes Ilona Jaspers of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. But she’s not sure. Unpublished data that she and the others presented at the meeting link e-cig products to a host of new risks. So vaping may not eliminate risks associated with conventional smoking, Jaspers maintains — “and may actually be introducing new ones.”

Her group examined scraped cells from the noses of otherwise healthy people who had a history of smoking, vaping or doing neither. The researchers then measured the activity levels in these cells of 594 genes associated with the body’s ability to fight infections. Among smokers, the activity of 53 genes was substantially diminished, compared with people who neither smoked nor vaped. Among vapers, those same 53 genes showed significantly diminished activity, Jaspers reported, as did 305 more.

The normal role of these genes would suggest that the lung tissue as well as nasal tissue of smokers — and especially vapers — “may be more susceptible to any kind of infection.”

To test that possibility, Jaspers’ team collected immune cells from healthy human volunteers, then exposed them to flavored liquids used in e-cigarettes. Tested cells included blood neutrophils and lung macrophages, both normally tasked with gobbling up and killing bacteria. Some of the liquids proved disturbingly effective at suppressing the ability of those immune cells to do their job, Jaspers reported.

One compound with a particularly suppressive effect on immune-gene activity was the cinnamon-flavored cinnamaldehyde. Jaspers said she was surprised to find cinnamaldehyde in some of the liquids, including the cola-flavored one.

Judy Zelikoff of New York University’s Langone Medical Center in Tuxedo looked at genes affected by e-cigarette vapors. Her group exposed mice developing in the womb, and for a month after birth, to vapors at concentrations calculated to be comparable to what a vaping person might encounter. Then she tracked the activity of genes in the animals’ frontal cortex, a brain region associated with planning and integrating the senses to understand the environment.

Whether the e-cig vapors contained nicotine made a big difference.

Males exposed to nicotine-laced vapors showed no gene-activity changes. Among females, vapors laced with nicotine appeared to alter the activity levels of 148 genes in the brain’s frontal cortex. But among rodents exposed to nicotine-free vapors, a whopping 830 or more genes in the frontal cortex showed substantially altered activity — either much higher or lower than in unexposed mice. Here, both males and females were about equally affected.

“Was I surprised” by this exaggerated effect of the no-nicotine group? “We were so surprised,” Zelikoff said, “that we repeated the [experiment] two more times.”

The nature of the gene changes would suggest affected animals would exhibit behavioral changes, including ones associated with mental illness, she said. To probe that a bit further, her group teamed up with researchers at the University of Rochester in New York. Both mice in the nicotine and no-nicotine group showed behavioral changes. When adult mice that had been exposed to e-cig vapors in the womb moved, they tended to do so at almost twice the pace as unexposed mice if the vapors had no nicotine. They moved faster still if they had been exposed to nicotine. Both groups of mice also jumped more. And mice exposed to vapors also stood on their hind legs more than those that had not been exposed. All of these “are behaviors that are reflective of increased — or hyper — activity,” Zelikoff reported, “and possibly agitation.” Her group is now exploring possible effects on memory and mental disorders.

Her group also uncovered reproductive problems in young-adult males exposed to e-cig vapors in the womb. Their sperm concentrations were roughly half the value as those in unexposed mice. And the motility of their sperm was only a fifth as high as in unexposed males.

Finally, exposing mice to e-cig vapors increased plaque buildup, which is a sign of emerging atherosclerosis, reported Daniel Conklin of the University of Louisville in Kentucky. Cigarette smoke did too. In both cases, he noted, it appears that toxic aldehydes, such as acrolein, formaldehyde and acetaldehyde, are contributors. As such, he concluded, it appears electronic cigarette vapors “could adversely impact the cardiovascular health of users.”

“We’re really at the beginning of understanding the toxicity of emerging products,” says Neal Benowitz of the University of California, San Francisco. But as presentations at the science meeting illustrated, he says, there is a lot of complexity to understanding what goes into the vapors and the tissues that may be at risk. Certainly, he says, there has been a general perception that vaping is safer than smoking. “The challenge to science,” he says, will be to tease out: “Is this really true?” For now, he says, “We really don’t know.”

Perhaps it’s true, Zelikoff says. “But I’m a firm believer in the precautionary principle.” If she were pregnant, she says, “I would look at these animal data with a great deal of respect.”

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

So you'd rather smoke vegetable glycerin, and leave an oily residue in your mouth, throat, and lungs? Might as well dab unplugged bho.

If it's not one thing that can kill you its another. U can get taken out by 85 yr old granny walking thru Kmart parking lot, or die of cancer

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Anyways, this thread is for a tek, NOT for other bashing or discussion. Thanks

Hey my bad, I def dab bho over even smoking the flower anymore, properly made bho vaped (not combusted or cooked to char) at a low temp is far and beyond the best tastiest and healthiest high I've encountered - and there are plenty of pens to use for low temp/vamping with that don't require plastic juice to make them smokable. One that I'm really excited about is the new puffco with a cleanable/coilless chamber.

Sorry to bash your tek I just sincerely think it's fair for people to read the facts and what science has said before assuming chronic usage isn't going to affect your body - especially if this is supposed to be used as a medicine.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Edit and warning

Do NOT USE peg400 to thin out your juice. It is repored that at high temps the pwg400 turns into formaldehyde and is very bad for you!

I now use fractioned natural terps to thin out my distillate. 6 drops per 1g distillate.

Top Bottom