Denser and harder buds..

• Thread starter Kaosangel22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Ok I've been growing and breeding for years.
But a buddy of mine had some purple urkle that would break grinders.

What would be the best addative for hard dense buds. I grow mostly sativa dominant plants. I also noticed that indicas seem tighter too. But I guess what I'm trying to ask is what's have you guys used and as well what's the best strain for this trait. I'm looking to cross my purple sativa to a nice super dense plant.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ok I've been growing and breeding for years.
But a buddy of mine had some purple urkle that would break grinders.

What would be the best addative for hard dense buds. I grow mostly sativa dominant plants. I also noticed that indicas seem tighter too. But I guess what I'm trying to ask is what's have you guys used and as well what's the best strain for this trait. I'm looking to cross my purple sativa to a nice super dense plant.
Hey bro. I'm told mixing b52 with Carbo load has the same effect as Gravity. Have never used Gravity but I can say I've have some really dense nugs this time. I didn't know people were mixing the two products for any other purpose than feeding. It turns out the combination actually causes buds to become dense as hell. There is a post on here some place......

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

for me the best additive for denser flowers is more potassium....nothing else have i seen to make such a difference..

using potassium and silica additives, while also using a base nute high in K

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
In my experience, there is a long list of things that do something give or take, and a short list that definitely improve bid quality.
(again, my experience.)
Short list: Soil better than other mediums- organic best
co2 when the ladies want it
and like Joe says- potassium especially foliared at right times.

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

I'm trying to get denser harder buds. I've grown some sour diesel that was really dense but not hard. I'm currently looking to basically make my Maui Waui a lot more dense as shes a pretty fluffy gal. I wanna either change my regiment or cross her to something to make her nice and hard. A little tighter on the internodes and a lil shorter. As she sits I get 4 oz per plant stunting and topping. But I'd like to fill the room and get them 4 feet instead of 6-7 and more weight as well. But without topping and stressing. Also maybe shorten up her flower span. Obviously nutes can't speed her up but they contribute a lot towards size and production. I wanna get 6 oz per plant as well. It would be nice. I heard with sativas if you can flower them at like 13 to 16 hours lights on they get a bit more dense but just hear say.

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Maybe I was thinking kinda the same.
But maybe urkle if I can find a good seed or 2. But I've got some reg bubbas from humbolt seeds. Rather have green house seeds version. But idk. Any one know of a quick flowering dense plant. That I can get my hands on through this site or the tude. I was thinking lemon alien dawg cross.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Don't be greedy. Take small bottom branches off and middle leachers. Use silca and teas. Except on Girl Scout cookies. Every single one you can throw through a window.

Kaosangel22

Kaosangel22

Is it a good producer. I've been thinking about. GrAbbing the lemon alien dawg the grenades and napalm OG. They all look great.

Top Bottom