Denver Cup Vendors

• Thread starter joshadelph
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joshadelph

joshadelph

Anyone have any idea on how to get a vendors pass or a smoking pass? I'd be willing to compensate very well for one! PM me!

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

I am hoping they use the same ones as last year. If so, I got a Vendors and a VIP pass...

I'm going both days.... working the "night shift" 3-8pm both days... I'll let you guys guess what booth that would be.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Jerome, Shoot me a PM if you have any of those passes left over!

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Is there going to be smoking at this years cup? In the actual building? At the booths, like last year? Just curious, someone is trying to convince me to go, but I can think of a lot of better things to do, especially if there is NO SMOKING AT THE BOOTHS. That will suck, what's the point? I guess maybe check out the glass wear, etc........
Someone, please advise, I am sure I am not the only local person who is wondering this......

joshadelph

joshadelph

I have read online that you are able to smoke inside if you are a Colorado patient. Shoot me a PM Bud.

S

SoCoMMJ

I don't see how there is any way they can smoke from dispensary booths this year. They got a lot of shit for doing that last year. Dispensing off site and all that...

I heard the smoking area is for patients that bring their own meds, but wtf do I know. It could be something completely different.

turbo14

turbo14

There is indeed a smoking section for card holders, we got a booth. We are in the smoking section. We are handing out free wax dabs and doobies all weekend.

Along with free high fives and hugs.

love and light... lot's of light.

turbo

Top Bottom