Denver Plumber

• Thread starter ClearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ClearWater

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could refer a good,420 friendly of course, plumber around the Denver area. West Denver might even be a bit better. Having some backup problems with a pipe, nothing major at all. I used a buddies snake tonight and it failed hard, quit working almost immediately. Thanks community! :bong-hits:

CloneDoc

CloneDoc

i found this on cl a while back. this guy may be able to help or know somebody that can.
could be a scam but looks to be legit.

Grow Room Electrical and Construction
Servicing the Greater Denver, CO area

720-495-7007 (24 emergency service)

Licensed Electrician and MMJ Patient
10 Years Experience Designing and Building Rooms
All Labor Guaranteed, Very Private and Discrete

Cheap and Affordable - Discounts for the Disabled
Will Beat Anyone's Prices - No Job to Big or Small
Call Anytime for By the Hour or By the Job Price Quotes

C

canaguy27

i had a similar issue. i went to lowes and got sulfuric acid for a drano proof clog. 1 treatment and it was done. it comes in a plastic bag where the drano is. worked for me.

nasty stuff. must wear hand eye and lung protection.

B

Bobby Smith

Having some backup problems with a pipe, nothing major at all. I used a buddies snake tonight and it failed hard, quit working almost immediately. Thanks community! :bong-hits:

That must be one gargantuan turd.

R

RMCG

i had a similar issue. i went to lowes and got sulfuric acid for a drano proof clog. 1 treatment and it was done. it comes in a plastic bag where the drano is. worked for me.

nasty stuff. must wear hand eye and lung protection.

I just used that same stuff. 1 Large bottle of Liquid Plumbr Pro = worked 'ok'.

1/3 bottle of that stuff = sewer pipes 100% clean all the way to Jersey!

Powerful stuff!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I did like to use Red Devil lye crystals and they always worked. But they don't sell that around here anymore. I think it must have been discontinued. Probably a terrorist could use it for something evil.

O

Octopus Sun

sodium hydroxide (lye) not strong enough.

If you use the acid, watch out for the rotten egg smell that happens when you pour it down the drain. go slow with it, stuff works wonders.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
A google search revealed that they took Red Devil lye crystals off the supermarket shelves in Pennsylvania because the stupid fucking meth makers used it.

I really want to bash the skulls in of the terrorists, meth makers and the tylenol killer. The tylenol killer has dictated all these horrible tamper proof packages that you need a chain saw to open. Thanks to the meth makers you can't buy a Vicks inhaler, ephedrine or primateen mist inhaler without filling forms and being on a watch list.

Terrorists need to die for multiple reasons.

OK vent is over! Thanks for tuning in. Now back to your regular program.

Dorje

Dorje

If you still need help, call BMMD in boulder and ask for their plumber Andrew's #. I don't have 50 posts and don't want to post his #....

C

ClearWater

Thank you so much guys, great thread and I hope maybe someone else can benefit from all this great knowledge as well. I called a dude on craigslist today that was amazing. Came over within an hr of calling him as my lights turn off at 11am and he was done within an hr, at like 9:30am here today. Charged $75 which I thought was just right and I tipped him well for coming over promptly as well as dealing with the nasty ass noodles that were clogged in the drain. It was a bit nerve racking but instantly we engaged in conversations and it was comfortable. He specialized in commercial plumbing as well. If anyone wants his number or whatever send a PM. Good to have friendly trustworthy people like that around the area. I have an excellent electrician too if anyone needs as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom