Denver was a blast

• Thread starter Johnny Fire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

So just came back from the cup.... it was great the first day got to the cup at 730a.m.. right away as I got closer in line I smelt nothing but dank burning flowers..we were like 30th in line.. by the time we were let in, the line wraped around the building.. outinto the street then around the outer walls around the pproperty. .. longest line I've ever seen... well we got in, and me and the wife went at it.. we hustled to the outdoor area, and started grabbing every free item we could get a hold of... they were given away pipes with bowls packed, joints, tee shirts, seeds, papers, wax.. I even came up on a vap pen for free...we took tons of free dabs.saw a girl so high she just set in the middle of the walk way, saying to her friends to go on without her..overheard an other guy tell his friend to hurry up and stop walking slow.. i looked at the friend and he was walking like a new born horse...so we walked around 2x befor it got so packed we were shoulder to shoulder...we walked out after being in there for 2hrs to my amazement the line got bigger!I felt bad for all the poor guys in line... but it was super fun..... we visited a few dispensarys after that...imho they were way over priced for mid grade at best.. didn't get anything from them... called a guy off Craig's list and picked up some fire... been in a cloud of fun ever sence. .it was a very mellow bunch and I will deff.. be there next year... thanks too all the cool people I met.. and to all the venders... this is a pic as we left.. if u zoom in u can see 3 sets of lines wrapping around
Denver was a blast

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Not for me, but glad you had fun and everyone had a safe time
still funny how many got cited for public consumption this year when last year only 8 tickets issued, still all in all pretty cool for those who like crowds, getting wrecked and having fun....Too much for me...
Just think if it was drunks instead of stoners.. Fights, vomit, 9 dollar beers...

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Ya everyone there was so chill and cool...it was funny to see that the cops and everyone didn't expect the huge crowds. . And there mad dash to regain power over the crazy traffic... great to see so many people fighting the same battle as me... Colorado has it right, legalization is the way to go... now I hope the numbers come out and other states follow

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Craigslist Kush is in Colorado. You can't buy or sell weed legally, but you can get $200 for really pretty Ball jar and throw in a zip "for free". It's all about using the right words. Locally they sell "photos" and "donate" the very bud that was photographed. Smh...

DAT

DAT

AWESOME NEWS JoHnny Fire! Im so glad you had a blast. It sounded like so much fun and you did it up right. Getting there early and getting all the freee stuff.. very smart.! WIsh i could have been there myself. but i will def be there next year. , i was just browsing the Denver Post pictures and they are so Terrific it looked like such a wonderful event at the park as well., put a big smile on my face all day. What a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the report. Cheers, DAT

Top Bottom