Dep Tunnel ?

• Thread starter phrank monklin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phrank monklin

Does anybody here use dehumidifiers in their dep tunnels? It is pretty cold here at night, so the tunnels have to be "sealed" and heated (propane). Because of this, humidity climbs. A dehumidifier seems to be an easy fix. Your thoughts..?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Yup, they are needed. When you get into off season growing in greenhouses, they get more complicated. Good luck.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I have been looking into installing a wood burning fire place into my greenhouse. That will heat up the space with a super dry heat. Just a PITA to keep going. I got many cords of oak firewood on my property though, so it's free energy.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I have been looking into installing a wood burning fire place into my greenhouse. That will heat up the space with a super dry heat. Just a PITA to keep going. I got many cords of oak firewood on my property though, so it's free energy.
Check out these blaze king catalytic wood stoves,up to 40 hours burn time on a single load of wood.Got a friend using one in colorado right now and hes amazed at the burn times!

P

phrank monklin

It's supposed to be in the 50s here tonight. Maybe I will try and leave the propane burners off. Your thoughts..?

Latest posts

Top Bottom