Derailed Bluz aka Blueberry Trainwreck at Day 64

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here is some Derailed Bluz aka Blueberry Trainwreck(Purple Trainwreck X Blueberry OG)
at day 64. I got the seeds/beans for this from my good friend Eyecandi who got the beans from Kile High Seed Company when they still were around a while back.
Best to all from the "Bluzberry Stone Boy"

The bluz dude w friends
Derailday643a
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Have you smoked her yet? I bet she's nice.

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It is a "Hank Aaron's baseball bat whack" to the head and body for a stone/high Dan. This actually gets me to sit still an shut up for quite a while. My wife has been rolling me big joints of it all the time lately when she thinks I need it and she apparently thinks I am in need of it all the time. Really polite and thoughtful of her.
The Bluzberry Stone Boy

The Bluz Dude1 smiley
homebrew420

homebrew420

True that. Great flavor and strong indica effects. Good yield to boot

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I got
True that. Great flavor and strong indica effects. Good yield to boot
"Iggggorrr got two more "Derail" seeeeeeds, soooo Igggorrrr will pop them my Massssterrrrr and Igggorrrr see what dominant phenoes Igggorrr get from the next two seeds. Yes, yesssss, Igorrrrrr pop more Derail seeeeeeds Massterrrr on new mooooon in Aprillllll."(should be spoken with either Peter Lorre or Bela Legosi accent with a lot of "feelwing" as Bruce Lee would say)
Thhhhe Iggggorrrr Bluzboyyyy

The Bluz Dude2
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

It's like
so its a sativa dominate hybrid? and it gets you to stop talking?? gonna have to grow this for the wife ;)

It's like "Canna Thorziene", drooling and all. I even watched "Jesse James Meets
Frankenstein's Daughter" from 1965 last night on DVD and thought it was a good movie.
Even paused it when I went to the bathroom so I would not miss anything. I was shocked
to find out Jesse James met and dated Frankenstein's daughter. I cannot find mention of it in my Time/Life Wild West books or any of my Jesse James comic books anywhere.
I think that covers the potency factor and the "shut up, drool, and with enthusiasm watch a Ed Wood quality movie" factor on this variety. So, yeah Vapor, grow this for the wife and then just get her a napkin,(for the drooling), comfortable chair, and put on "Wall-E" and then go do what you want buddy.

The Bluz Dude1 smiley
Top Bottom