DESE'S 6k Grow!!!

• Thread starter dese637
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dese637

Well here is one of the current grows I got going, I did the original build , then came back and took this one over for a client, This was a complete tear down of the original the client put in, and redesigned the way I wanted it to go...
Here's a list of some of the equipment:
6-1k lights XXXL Magnum hoods, lumitek ballasts
2 ton split A/C (Originally 2-15k window units)
Cap 3 ppm monitor
2- GT style bucket systems w/55 gal res's
Few more things but that's the major stuff, I am running House&Garden full line with a few extras for the R/O water (cal-mag, grow-N) and Mother of all Bloom for a little boost and the end instead of the $$$hooting powder... Here are a few pics, hope you enjoy !

THE BUILD...

Daddys iphone 3 old 510
Daddys iphone 3 old 513
Daddys iphone 3 old 518
Daddys iphone 3 old 520
Daddys iphone 3 old 530
Daddys iphone 3 old 541
Daddys iphone 3 old 551
Daddys iphone 3 old 563
Deses 6k grow 9
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Lookin solid bruh way to go on your first thread
good luck with all Will be watchin
what kinda flavors you runnin? details?

D

dese637

More flower room pics... ( found out I had to downsize pics, lol)

IMG 3515
IMG 3544
IMG 3658
IMG 3662
IMG 3747
IMG 3748
IMG 3750
IMG 3752
IMG 3754
IMG 3755
D

dese637

Lookin solid bruh way to go on your first thread
good luck with all Will be watchin
what kinda flavors you runnin? details?

Thanks Doc, we are currently running too many strains, lol... But trying to find the keepers for this system, gotta be 8 weekers so we can harvest every month, and has to like the balance of nutes I am running... but so far it goes as follows :
Right side; Cherry AK47, Woody OG, OG, Reserva Privada OG (sp?)
Left side ; Nirvana Ice, Purple X-treme, Cherry AK47

Got lots more in veg, I will give some more details after I go to the location and see what all we got going.

It's a 25 bucket per side setup( 50 total) running 4 weeks apart so we can have one harvest per month. 25 buckets in Veg to supply the flower room, clones are put in veg on the 3rd-4th week of the flower cycle to get a 4-5 week veg time on it, not sure what it will be in the future but we are still in the testing stages... Any more question feel free to ask, I am no pro grower so any advice, tips, or suggestion please post em !

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thanks Doc, we are currently running too many strains, lol... But trying to find the keepers for this system, gotta be 8 weekers so we can harvest every month, and has to like the balance of nutes I am running... but so far it goes as follows :
Right side; Cherry AK47, Woody OG, OG, Reserva Privada OG (sp?)
Left side ; Nirvana Ice, Purple X-treme, Cherry AK47

Got lots more in veg, I will give some more details after I go to the location and see what all we got going.

It's a 25 bucket per side setup( 50 total) running 4 weeks apart so we can have one harvest per month. 25 buckets in Veg to supply the flower room, clones are put in veg on the 3rd-4th week of the flower cycle to get a 4-5 week veg time on it, not sure what it will be in the future but we are still in the testing stages... Any more question feel free to ask, I am no pro grower so any advice, tips, or suggestion please post em !

Hell Gyeahhh harvest every month im down with that
those og's sound sick with it so does that purple extreme you got any details about that? does it get pretty purple?

I like you little view window you got goin on for your flower room lol thats tight thinks look good bruh just dont stop showing em love!

D

dese637

Here's a few updated pics from Friday night... right side is about 5 weeks in, and the left is almost 3, and took off way faster then expected !!! Starting to smell real good in there and the OG's are really sticky ;)

IMG 3825
IMG 3823
IMG 3789
IMG 3818
IMG 3821
IMG 3820
M

Moses249

Your plants and grow look excellent. Im excited to see how it develops. What kind of nutrients package are you running and what is the ec/ppm that you are feeding your plants?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice set up bro what strains u rockin??

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

ill wit it son
show a pic through the viewing window lol

B

Burned Haze

Impressive bro, always liked H&G , might run them on a comparision against soul synthentic since I've seen nothing but positive from it.

D

dese637

Sorry for the delay, been busy with a new project...

Very nice .......blow it up homie..
BW
HAHA, thanks bro !
Your plants and grow look excellent. Im excited to see how it develops. What kind of nutrients package are you running and what is the ec/ppm that you are feeding your plants?
Thank you, I will check my notes and get back to you on more of the ppm's but what's I remeber is:
early veg is about 900
3-4 week veg 1100-1200ish
1 wk flower 1200
4th 1400-1600
5thth 1650 +
6th is comes back down..

Do you have a carbon filter in there? Look good!
No carbon filter, its sealed with the celulose (sp?) insulation and all taped off so no smell ( as long as you seal your lights with tape)

Nice set up bro what strains u rockin??
Got cherry AK47, and OG kush on the right, and ICE and Purple Xtreme on the left... after that go t plenty more to try out.

ill wit it son
show a pic through the viewing window lol
Gracias !
Impressive bro, always liked H&G , might run them on a comparision against soul synthentic since I've seen nothing but positive from it.
Yea i love H&G, years back people use to knock it but the ease of use, and the fact that it doesn't mess up the Res's and buckets is enough for me to run it alone... I can't complain about too many other nute companies cause I stopped trying them out after I used H&G, but I think the clean up involved after lines like GH, and PBP make the decision easy for me, lol...

Here is some pics from last week, I will try to snap some new ones tonight .

IMG 3825
IMG 3905
IMG 3912
IMG 3906
IMG 3908
IMG 3909
Top Bottom