Design help.

• Thread starter Barth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Barth

Barth

Hey fellow farmers,

Im new here but could use some advise about ventilation. I posted this on another site that promotes Medical Marijuana. I got a response from a friend. I would like some serious advise.

Quote |

I recently got some extra space in my house. I would like to design the new stealth medical cabinet. I have a closet that is

33"deep by 80"wide by 96" high on the inside.

The door to the closet is 48"wide by 79"high The door set to the left not centered.

I would like to have a flower area for 8 plants with Modular scrog screens. The screens are 15" by 11". that would allow me to harvest 4 plants every 35 days. This room should include a raised table so i can fit a tote under to catch runoff and storage. See my thread link below for my mod scrog current setup.

I also want a veg room that would veg 4 screens of the above size screens. These would veg for 35 days until i harvest. The plants from veg would go into the veg room perpetually.

This setup should include a clone / mother room for 6 - 8 mom plants in 1 gallon pots plus a small tray of 6 - 8 clones and id pick the best 4 clones to go into the veg area when the veg room is clear every 35 days.

My main problem is i don't know how to run this with the optimum ventilation.

I'm trying to figure out Google SketchUp to make a model of this but like everything i need to learn how to use it.

Current equipment:
Fan: GrowBright 6" 424 cfm using speed controller
light: 400 hps w/cool tube
Misc CFL bulbs and three - 3 blub fixtures.
3 large cpu fans.
2 darkroom 8" louvers.
6" exaust hole to attic in right side of closet.
ph and ppm meters
14 station blumat auto water system

Sorry this is so long but i thought id be as detailed as possible to avoid confusion. Any help you pros can provide would be wonderful.

If you feel this space could be better utilized without the scrog screens i am open for suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

end quote ||

Latest posts

Top Bottom