Design Your Own "Smart Weed"

• Thread starter Ulysses
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

Ulysses

If you were to go about collecting certain strains that exhibited characteristics contributing to a "smart high", what would you concentrate on?

We all know about:

Genius- never smoked it as far as I know, but I understand it's hard to grow- vine-like, poor structure... Clone only.

Satori- want it, never grew or smoked it...
Currently available- that's key... Are all Nepalese strains smart???

Flo- working with it now... Like with most DJ Short strains, the sativa leaning specimins seem to be the most desirable... Up, mood shifting positive, motivational...

Desirable characteristics would be as follows:

Alert, Active, Clear, Creative, Energenic, Functional, Lucid, Motivational, Positive, Social, Talkative, Thoughful, Unimpared, Uplifting

Undesirable: Amnesia, Confusion, Couchlock, Dread, Fuzzy, Paranoia, Spacy, Tripping

Any suggestions or ideas appreciated...

S

Swampdank

You know my vote...

F13. Of course, a certain Flo pheno would deliver the goods.

F

FastForward

It's a difficult thing Ulysses because the personal experience of 'smart enhancing' is so subjective. Yes, there are clearly desirable and undesirable characteristics but it's such a blunt differentiator imho - a bit too simple....almost as simple as the sativa v indica differences in high. For example, many people would describe certain highs as 'cerebral' or 'introspective', but the application in an individual's mind might be too cerebral or introspective and become distracting. So in theory it might sound like a desirable characteristic but in practice might not - it depends on the individual's psychology and the strain high profile imho (amongst other factors, such as environment).

I think if you were able to better define "smart weed" it might help trying to refine the desirable attributes for a specific application (e.g. exploration/psychedelics, ADHD??). HTH.

U

Ulysses

I am looking for suggestions on strains that are known to carry certain effects into the high.

Alert, Active, Clear, Creative, Energenic, Functional, Lucid, Motivational, Positive, Social, Talkative, Thoughful, Unimpared, Uplifting

I think Flo is great! Is there a particular strain you reach for when you want to be alert, active, clear... etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom