Desperate For Advice On Ph Issues In Small 2 Gallon Reservoir

• Thread starter dsiomtw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dsiomtw

Thanks @heisenbubble

If she's still popping new white pistils at the top of main colas, does that mean she's still growin' and fattening up??

Also, there are still very few amber trichomes - maybe 5% at most.

Are either or both of these things a reason to let her go longer than another few days?

H

heisen

theyll throw white hairs sometimes till death.when you have bout 80 percent red hairs 20 white your getting close

D

dsiomtw

Hmm. Calyxes are still getting bigger by the day. And she's still drinking a good bit of water. What to do, what to do. A few people have said to wait until she stops drinking - have you ever heard of that @heisenbubble ??

H

heisen

Hmm. Calyxes are still getting bigger by the day. And she's still drinking a good bit of water. What to do, what to do. A few people have said to wait until she stops drinking - have you ever heard of that @heisenbubble ??
No

D

dsiomtw

So I harvested her today. Easily 3-4 ozs off this tiny 14” plant which is perfect for my personal use. I’ll report back in 5 days or so once it’s dried.

Also drying the trim and tiny buds in a paper bag and trying to decide what to do with that. Not enough to make much of anything with, so I’ll probably just vape it once it’s dried a bit, while I’m waiting for the rest to cure. So excited to sample it soon. It smells freaking amazing.

I’m not even sure I’m going to change my setup much for next time. The next run will be a breeze, and I don’t need more than 3-4 oz per plant.

Thanks again @heisenbubble and @EventHorizan

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

I know I'm new here and after reading this whole thing I have learned a lot! At first I thought it was a shit show, but I did read the whole thing and really like the info you growers have shared. I have the same box...same nutrients as well. I do not have the same problem though, but I did raise my water level to very bottom of net cups. I am interested in trying out easier nutrients as well. My rootball is large and healthy (2 plants in there), and my temps are a little high. I am new, this is my first grow. I have auto ww, and I'm in the 11the week with one, 12th with the other. Bad idea to put 2 in there as its completely overgrown. Anyhow, not to be off topic, just wanted to thank guys for helping me out. (Gonna get a tent instead and try out something else). I love growing hydro though.

Thanks again

RR1

RR1

It's certainly small, but there are a bunch of videos on YouTube with people successfully growing 3-4 plants with this exact same set up, which tells me it's possible but I'm just doing something wrong.
Smaller rez size means more ph swing. Large Rez swings are smaller because the amount in the Rez is smaller. I use a fifty for 12 plants, and make minor adjustments every 4-5 days.
You’re just gonna have to keep on it and try to avoid big swings.
Good luck.
RR1

Top Bottom