desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RootsRuler

RootsRuler

yeah i bookmarked a bunch of things from everyone’s threads and mine i thought we’re more important so to speak.

but yeah i think i did now that you say that. let me see if it’s in the first part of my thread
If you go to the home page you'll see categories to the left. Spend an evening looking through them and I guarantee a lot of questions you've had and a lot of questions you didn't even know to ask will be found there.

I don't mind helping people but I would strongly encourage you to look at the treasure trove of information those categories have.

OldNewbie

OldNewbie

Well I had to create an account after spending 90 minutes reading every post in this thread! The highs, the lows, the impatience, the rando posting 44 pages in about what they thought was wrong after the guy already harvested. It reads like a drama/mystery novel. I definitely know Gnick, Zen and Roots are knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

Hopefully I won’t have to bug you guys too much as things look great now. I’m an ex Humboldt guy trying outdoor for the first time. Had 25+ harvests on hydro indoor ebb/flow trays under 1000 watt pre-led lights, but am giving outdoor a shot. Ffof mixed w a high quality topsoil in 10 gal grow bags. Have already gleaned a ton of knowledge reading through other threads. Wish sites like this existed 20 years ago when I was doing my thing up north!

Riverb0yz1

Riverb0yz1

Well I had to create an account after spending 90 minutes reading every post in this thread! The highs, the lows, the impatience, the rando posting 44 pages in about what they thought was wrong after the guy already harvested. It reads like a drama/mystery novel. I definitely know Gnick, Zen and Roots are knowledgeable, helpful and patient.

Hopefully I won’t have to bug you guys too much as things look great now. I’m an ex Humboldt guy trying outdoor for the first time. Had 25+ harvests on hydro indoor ebb/flow trays under 1000 watt pre-led lights, but am giving outdoor a shot. Ffof mixed w a high quality topsoil in 10 gal grow bags. Have already gleaned a ton of knowledge reading through other threads. Wish sites like this existed 20 years ago when I was doing my thing up north!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Top Bottom