Desperately in need of insight.....losing my babies, I think.

• Thread starter MerryJane22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

These seedlings are 3 weeks old. I just transplanted them to the outdoors (into 3 and 5 gallon smart pots) last week after starting indoors in controlled grow box. I spent a week acclimating them into the sun. Maybe not enough? anyway....on 3 of my 10 plants one of the very bottom leaves has also fallen off.

I've PH'd the soil and water together and it's about 6.25 (but I'm using strips to test, maybe not accurate???)

I am growing organically. My soil is Smoking' Tomatoes (added pic) I amended it with some aged manure, peat moss and extra perlite.

So....it's clear I'm making a HUGE error.....but what? thank you for any and all thoughts, I'm really depressed. I love these girls!

here's a close-up :

Desperately in need of insightlosing my babies i think
Desperately in need of insightlosing my babies i think 2
Desperately in need of insightlosing my babies i think 3
Desperately in need of insightlosing my babies i think 4
Desperately in need of insightlosing my babies i think 5
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i believe i you read the bottom of your post here ,you will ind your problem.
mate i you reallt plan to make a harvest you need to have patience,plants dont just grow with the snap of your fingers,when you mixed all the other stuff in you wasted the balance the soil claims to have

basscaptain

basscaptain

think you need to stay with water/h2o......... for min of 4wks.. then talk to Oldskol about what to do next with food......

Time = Buds when SUN is Involed .......

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Thanks guys. It really sucks to be new at something. I guess sometimes we 'over try'? I did find a few bugs out there just now. But I'm leery to determine it's an infestation and treat it with yet something else......one was a tiny larvae on one of the cloth pots. Off to google (for the 10th time lol).

Top Bottom