Destroyer 1st plant to come down

• Thread starter Oldsog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
Destroyer is Meao thai x (mexican x colombian) went 12 full weeks. this was grew giant wispy buds, long foxtails covered in crystals. not going to win a beauty contest but she'll fuck you up. absolutely enjoyable soaring head high, no body and no burn out and most importantly no cookie or dessert terps! 100% old school sativa flavor reminiscent of a trainwreck or durban poison. smell isn't as strong on this gal as some of the others. looking forward to the other gals finishing drying.
Destroyer 1st plant to come down
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 2
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 3
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 4
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 5
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 6
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 7
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 8
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 9
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 10
Destroyer 1st plant to come down 11

Lockebox

Lockebox

Man I've been following you and the destroyer on IG since about week 8 and it looks phenomenal!

I don't know if I've ever even smoked anything like that but when I saw the branches going pretty much sideways like you had em, I imagine for height control, I knew that had to be a crazy wicked sativa in the running. Well I mean that was obvious haha but I was super stoked cause I've never seen anything like that grown out in a tent I don't think.

Is that something you bred?

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
Man I've been following you and the destroyer on IG since about week 8 and it looks phenomenal!

I don't know if I've ever even smoked anything like that but when I saw the branches going pretty much sideways like you had em, I imagine for height control, I knew that had to be a crazy wicked sativa in the running. Well I mean that was obvious haha but I was super stoked cause I've never seen anything like that grown out in a tent I don't think.

Is that something you bred?
Cannabiogen made Destroyer. i'm growing out 4-5 packs to find some keepers. these 4 were the 1st round. i'll make some f2s and hybrids once i do some selecting. 1 of them has a much nicer bud structure and little fox tailing. i have 6 males so far to select from.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Cannabiogen made Destroyer. i'm growing out 4-5 packs to find some keepers. these 4 were the 1st round. i'll make some f2s and hybrids once i do some selecting. 1 of them has a much nicer bud structure and little fox tailing. i have 6 males so far to select from.
Cool man that's awesome! I'm excited to see what comes from the future projects, most dope 😁

Top Bottom