Destroyer near end of week 11

• Thread starter Oldsog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
Destroyer at week 11 under LEDs, grown in coco and perlite, house and garden nutrients.
this one will be a pain in the ass to trim. i'm calling it the pita pheno

Destroyer near end of week 11 5

Destroyer near end of week 11
Destroyer near end of week 11 4
Destroyer near end of week 11 2
Destroyer near end of week 11 3

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Weird one.

How's trix Oldsog? Haven't seen you around much. Here is one of your HAOG x Chem I got on the final stretch. I tried really hard to kill this grow by ignoring it while I was spending time in and out of the hospital, but she's a trooper and just won't die lol. she has a way to go, and I'm paying attention now.

Pretty sticky, I gotta wash my keyboard now after touching it to get a pic then posting this.

7891125D A1F6 4DBF 9832 12C898786D2D

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

looks like the oldschool thai landrace strains

View attachment 1313368

kinda cool! but if I'm being 100% honest if my buds looked like that I would cry a little deep down inside šŸ˜¬
That would be extract for me for sure, no way I would trim that up. But I'd still want to try it and see if there was anything special.

I really want to get my hands on some mendo purp, that's one OldSog told me about - weird because it tested low for THC but was super powerful per users. Since THCp was discovered in 2019, it has me thinking some of these weird plants might express it. It's not in anything mainstream that I have found. I just want to find some in the wild. You can buy it, extracted as a side stream from hemp. But I want to grow it. For folks that have tolerance issues, it could be a breakthru molecule to get the same sort of relief at lower doses, while giving yourself a T break from THC. Theoretically lol. So yeah, when I see something weird like this I get instantly intrigued. I like your Thai too!

@Oldsog if you are not planning to test this but think it is special like Mendo purps when you try it, I'd be interested in getting it tested for you.

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
Weird one.

How's trix Oldsog? Haven't seen you around much. Here is one of your HAOG x Chem I got on the final stretch. I tried really hard to kill this grow by ignoring it while I was spending time in and out of the hospital, but she's a trooper and just won't die lol. she has a way to go, and I'm paying attention now.

Pretty sticky, I gotta wash my keyboard now after touching it to get a pic then posting this.

View attachment 1313356
heya bud! damn that looks great!

Top Bottom