Detachable driver to avoid heat

• Thread starter cj_aeratos
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cj_aeratos

Im thinking to cut and reconnect my light cable to take the driver out of the tent .. to avoid heat ..
Anyone already done it ?
Is it possible?
Detachable driver to avoid heat

HappynessBreath

HappynessBreath

20231022 063119

Kingbrite sells a cable if you don't want to cut.

Won't make much difference in a short Marijuana grow tent. I have 10ft ceilings and the short tents get blazing hot no matter what. While twice the wattage doesn't get hot outside the tents. The people who design Marijuana grow equipment can't grasp the basic concept of heat rising. Every house in America? 8 ft ceiling minimum. Every grow tent in America? 5 foot tall max lol

3cats

3cats

View attachment 2062438

Kingbrite sells a cable if you don't want to cut.

Won't make much difference in a short Marijuana grow tent. I have 10ft ceilings and the short tents get blazing hot no matter what. While twice the wattage doesn't get hot outside the tents. The people who design Marijuana grow equipment can't grasp the basic concept of heat rising. Every house in America? 8 ft ceiling minimum. Every grow tent in America? 5 foot tall max lol
My Spiderfarmer tents are 6" & 6.5' and their lights come with removeable drivers, If you notice most tents have exhaust ports out of the top to extract the hot air via a exhaust fan larger tents have 2 ports on the top. If its getting too hot you are not extracting enough air. You'd be fucked with HPS lighting if you can't extract warm air from led drivers

Top Bottom