Hey maaan

I'm human two

I'll look after her crazy azz

20201125 091931
20201125 091950
EMERGED

EMERGED

😁
I heard his girl left, after the gas and water shut off for 2 months. That he offered the house, ghetto sled and whatever monetized of his concepts, post publishing, for the first individual to roll up with 10mg of methadone. That she overdosed 4x in the last month, with twice as many police calls, a bogus rape charge from a gay male, a search warrant raid and that he checked in through the executive lounge in a resort, walked away from his life... That 2 days later, he exited in brand new duds, a black fedora... and started building a charity for veterans and homeless people, in pain. His influential buddies made calls and knocked down a ten year prison sentence, proving we breathe through our skin, living fearlessly, being chased by 3 armed mobs, naked down a county road; never to be seen, again. And that the charge was busted down to probation and indecent exposure... Before being sweetened, February 16th, or 18th... Going away quietly, with no witnesses. That his girl left with the evidence THE MAN was looking for and that he'd dumped 5lbs, in the motel 6 dumpster, next to the sheriff's department, for the irony... And poor response times of his locale.
Heard he throws a thousand dollar party at a local bar, every payday since, to celebrate success.

But that's just word on the street.

You should never speak to strangers. One never knows what a masked naked man will do.

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh no the lovely G! I hope there is a way for you two get everything fixed up!
P.s.
What does it matter if he is spare change? People change may he tightened his screws?
I always though SC was grey area but I know that guy wouldn’t go from those large outdoor plots to a rinky dinky led tent!

EMERGED

EMERGED

The real slim shady. Controversial on 5 continents. A blessing and a curse.
What's your name, Puddintane... Ask again and I'll tell you the same. Megadosing clinical trials. I stand in front of bullets, before my peeps do. We see what long term opioid damage does over 14 months and the finish line of cannabis, with a fixer upper. We now know, we can be lethal... And it doesn't require 50lbs. It's important research, in my honest opinion, maaan.
See doctor Jonas Salk: polio vaccine.
I believe the term we're struggling for is, "you're welcome". It is my privilege and honor.

the rrock

the rrock

The real slim shady. Controversial on 5 continents. A blessing and a curse.
What's your name, Puddintane... Ask again and I'll tell you the same. Megadosing clinical trials. I stand in front of bullets, before my peeps do. We see what long term opioid damage does over 14 months and the finish line of cannabis, with a fixer upper. We now know, we can be lethal... And it doesn't require 50lbs. It's important research, in my honest opinion, maaan.
See doctor Jonas Salk: polio vaccine.
I believe the term we're struggling for is, "you're welcome". It is my privilege and honor.
sounds like your back on the needle,what about your snakeoil?Didnt pan out eh?

Top Bottom