Detroit warehouse bust

• Thread starter cheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T1420

I see yer just through the woods to the north of me... Almost walkin distance.

T

T1420

Yeah damn Meth.. Never liked it, n its a good thing. Done my fair share of substances, but when the rage of meth started in the late 90's I was a hermit underground growin. Never was a upper oriented person, got energy burstin n just hate speed, gotta sedate. After watchin my older bro go Loopy from it, I distanced myself from him, he moved to New Orleans and was in the same crowd.... Well sept 6 2007 he was found savagly beaten/stabbed.. No Suspects.. All because he lost the reality function of his brain. I am very content smoking my cannabis. If smoking draino dont kill you the holes that r eaten in yer brain will make you make some fucked up choices.

soserthc1

soserthc1

the disturbing part is a couple other people were around line. remember them couple other people are times ten. i know it gets dif but you can not tell people what you are doing. what strains were they growing and were they just about to be harvested that well the harvest would tell me that someone had to tell the cops what time to come. IMHO cops dont want to steal product they gotta finish growing. hum,,,,, people talk no matter what...sorry about loss

soserthc1

soserthc1

that is straight up bullshit. i have a friend who works at a grow store and say det cops come in there and purchase equip. they said half the force have their cards and grow. and he said contrary to peoples opinion we really only investigate murders. as long as your smell doesn't get out of control you will probably never hear from us. im a life long detroiter and ill tell you the police don't care. i got pulled over when i was in hs with some and the cop made my put it down a sewer grate. i get sick of people pulling all these stupid stories out of their asses. TELL NOONE what you are doing and you will be fine.

And if u STILL think im BULLSHITIN u.....

Here is the link to the news in MICHIGAN bro.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2009/04/police_say_undercover_officer.html
cop was probally pissed he did not get the 3.5 gram bag - hell that would up the street value to the police about 100 dollars, i love when there is a bust and they tell you some astromicly high value. wish i new were they sold there shit!!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

on that note i noticed that in most of the books i have a oz should weigh 28.35 ,,whats up with the .35 i never sold a zip at 28.35 not that the extra .35 would be a big deal just really curious why the extra .35 but all other weight's are true 3.5 - 7 - 14 - 28.35?????

T

THegrowshow

But thanks for sharing your grow store friends hearsay about half the force growing medical marijuana. That's reliable information I'm sure, lol.[/QUOTE]

yea whatever i am just saying what a good friends of mines told me i have no reason to lie. all my post on here and 100% true i appreciate the truth and knowledge i have received from this site and i pass it on. sorry strike it rich didn't mean to come off like that. different cities, townships and counties do do things differently i should have though that one out. but it really is funny to me. i mean by me being a grower i would neverrrrr nevverrr do it anywhere where my "crime" would be something a city would just love to get a hold of. mmj in the city of detroit is probably the best place to do it when you consider their extremely lax attitude toward mmj. i have more personal stories mr. hearay about half the force growing mmj but i choose not to put myself out there on the net. just know in the city of detroit they really dont care and im sure this tends to be true with most big cities compared to small cities....but the downside is you have to know where in the city of detroit to do it at...because if you are in the wrong areas you wouldn't be able to set down a a/c and growlight before they are trying to steal it out the backdoor. But i mean overall i perfer doing it in big cities. what do you guys think?

Doesn't it make sense to be legal somewhere and protect the house and pick a good area where you dont have to worry about the cops? or be somewhere legal and not have to worry about the house as much and worry about the cops?

T

THegrowshow

sorry strike it rich and anybody else i offended except cheech...you said detroit not grand rapids or west michigan. i live in detroit and i know detroit. what me and you were referring to had nothing to do with anybody else's issues dont back out of a my mothers friends aunts step cousin story by referencing somebody else in another part of the state. Im talking about the same thing you are talking about...DETROIT

C

cheech

Why wouldn't you want your grow in one of the most crime infested cities in the COUNTRY. I live on the outskirts. My g/f's family lives off of Warren/Southfield Fwy. Great spot to set up a grow... Better pay someone to do your grocery shopping though, because you'll have to stay at your grow 24/7 to keep from getting ripped off. I'm thrilled that you live in Detroit. You deserve it I'm sure.

I was just relaying something that DID happen in the city. You don't want to believe it.... What the fuck do I care.. Ignorant ass.

C

cheech

I'd also like to say to other peeps that might think I'm talking down about the city.. I almost bought a fucking building there. 3,000 sf with all the power and cooling you could need. The previous owner was sick of being broken into, and I knew I couldn't keep them little buggers out. You gotta be smart when you pick your grow spot. There was a police station right around the corner of the building, but fuck, even they were shot up earlier THIS YEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom