• Thread starter massqwon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
DEVILBERRY F2 finished pics!!!!

Here is some smoke that i just grew...it was a pheno of DEVILBERRY F2....so the linage is like this...

Devilberry = (Krowberry x Double Purple Doja)

[Female] Krowberry = (Grandaddy Purple x BlackBerry pollen from a Sex reversed female)

[Male] Double Purple Doja aka DPD = (Sputnik x Black Russian)
Sputnik = (Apollo 13 x Black Russian)
Black Russian = (Blackberry x AK47)

KROWMOBE made the KROWBERRY
PISTILS made the DEVBERRY
BLAZAHOLIC MADE THESE F2s
MASSQWON(me) MADE THESE F3s
NOTE: corrections welcome if need-be. thnx!!!

I had 4/6 seeds make it. 2male/2female. I hit a branch of each female with each male(female1xmale1, female1xmale2, female2xmale1, female2male2)...both these phenos smell KROW Dom for sure, 1 more than the other tho....fruity pebbles, DANK undertones of all sorts. definitely no spicyness like the DPD in this pheno...THis was a test run on pheno 1, so it was flowerd with little veg time. Pheno 2 is what i was interested in so its about 3x the size of pheno 1. It still growing. PICS coming in 1-2wks.....
enough talk.....heres some pics....

IMG_4292.JPG

IMG_4289.JPG

IMG_4287.JPG

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4273.JPG

IMG_4271.JPG

IMG_4254.JPG

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4248.JPG

IMG_4246.JPG

HOPE THAT WORKED, ITS A BIT DIFFRENT ON A MACBOOK.....SMOKE REPORT COMING ONCE CURED..THANKS FOR LOOKIN!!!!..PICS OF PHENO2 IN A WEEK OR 2...

JAWS

JAWS

the AK in the BLACK RUSSIAN cross is actualy CHERRY AK-47 and the blackberry was from SOMA...
looks goods:fighting0085:

devious d

devious d

Shit looks good enough to eat.. em smoke!! lovely colour and trich coated like a jelly sugar coated sweet! good work

B

Bashy

damn mate.
is that your own creation ?? if so good job
looks like it's a tastebomb right there.

L

leao

That's some of the most beautiful herb I've seen! Cheers and enjoy it man :cool0044:

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is..... BEAUTIFUL!!!:inlove

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Damn that is gorgeous. Lots of awesome growers and genetics contributed to that dank!.

Illmind

Illmind

Good to see that beast is still kickin. Look proper as hell man thanks for the flics.

Top Bottom