Devil grow's Grindhouse

• Thread starter Devilsharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

hey all.. I've been off the rader a while .. all is good here getting set for a new year of growing.. I'm starting this post now just because this stuff is so good I have to let you all know:cool0010:

I got some of these Blue sonia's well a lot..

I put these seeds down and man 100% germ rate in less then 24 hours.. this looked like a good start.. I ended up with 20 to pick from and now I'm finding the one... these plant are so healthy with a mega vigor.. words can not discribe how happy I'm with these babys ... pix will come asap.. I'm about to put some in flower now will do a tread on it...

I also just this week cracked sour bubble cross I got the 2 tails man on 2 out of 5 seeds cool never seen that happen.. I'm looking for the DMT..

again 100% seed cracked in less then 18 hours:clapping

just let it be known that I have cracked seeds a lot for years I think 12 years man from everyone and these are some of the best seeds I have ever seen.. keep up the good work guys... all this said I have't smoked a bud of this but I know its going be so good.. good start will have a good end to all of this.... watch this spot man Grindhouse is about to hit Amsterdam:rock:rock

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Good to see you back in action mate :)

S

samara

nice

I was thinking about getting the blue sonja, i just sent in for the sourbubble on monday. i'll be pull'n up a chair for this one for sure, hope thats cool devilsharvest, ive heard alot of goodthings about grindhouse gear.

oh yeah.........so the Dmt pheno is the one to look out for with the sour's, what characteristics are associated with the DMT?

thanx, and keep up the good work:rock

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

as far as I know its the one that looks sick and poor... the one that you would put in the bin.. but I like to keep freaks.. you never know.. I've been checking the treads out and this is what I hear.. those seeds are explosive.. they bang out of the shell's... you will see 2 tails on a few .. thats mad..

S

samara

thanx for the fast reply, freaks rule for sure, 2 tails.......some beans i popped of jtr from subcool
had 2 tails, very cool. thanx again for the info.

F

FastForward

Nice one DH....looking forward to seeing how they grow....

B

British_Hempire

Wierd, I was just thinking 'wonder where Devil's has been lately' last night, was gonna pm ya today, see if you were okay, good news indeed mate to know you are well!

Pardon my ignorance, but is Blue Sonia the line derived from Shiskaberry?

S

samara

i think it's a selection of blockhead, not 100% sure though.

S

Steele Savage

Devil, you do such a bang up job on grows. Very happy to have ya showcasing our gear . Look forward to seeing tha gals in yer environments ....

Samara is right . A heavily worked line on a select clone unique to BlockHead ....

Be well an' grow HARD ,
Steele

S

Steele Savage

Devil, wondering how that Sonja's are doin' ? Would love to see 'em and how they're workin' fer yas. Throw some pics up bru !!!!

Be well,
Steele

I

inovermyhead

Devil, hey bro. Really enjoyed looking through your grows - I only have one post and can't pm - but can you check my question at and see if you can give me any advice. Thanks again.

A

arpege

I will be watching this closely.. I cracked three sour bubbs and have to say that they are a little on the difficult side. One damped off, the other is looking like it wants to damp off and the third looks like the first set of real leaves above the cotyledons are real small and freaky.. I usually have a stress free baby cycle and try to keep things simple. Distilled water..rapid rooters.. dome and humidity..Maybe they are dmt phenos??????

U

uwg13

How do I buy seeds here? Do i have to post a bunch before using the auctions?

Top Bottom