gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Dannyboy X Devilberry :smiley_joint:

gallery_7518_242_2388297.jpg

gallery_7518_242_2941666.jpg

gallery_7518_242_3588067.jpg

F

Frozen Farmer

Man, thats looking GOOD! What the makeup of Devilberry?

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Steve, they smell of cherries, lavender, and berries.. Def smell the killer queen in there

Frozen farmer, devilberry is krowberry X double purple doja..

Thanks for the nice words guys.. here's a few more shots from today. 2 phenos

CIMG1687_1.jpg

CIMG1682_1.jpg

CIMG1689.jpg

CIMG1681_1.jpg

CIMG1678_1.jpg

CIMG1679.jpg

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Fkn Beautiful

Those plants have me drooling, you are a fortunate individual. Subcool is my favorite breeder. Everything I've tried of his seeds has been awesome, not sayin this is his, but he's close

mal

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Yeah lotsa sub strains in this cross along with quite a few others work in there too.. whole bunch of hands in the jar :icon_spin: I kept a nice male for a few little projects.

Credit goes to blazaholic for making this cross.

I also have spacecheese x devilberry but they're throwing a few bananas..

CIMG1700.jpg

CIMG1694_1.jpg

CIMG1692.jpg

CIMG1691_1.jpg

CIMG1690_1.jpg

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Inspired by ent I tried a 360 shot... not as even as I'd like.. will try again with dry nugs.. thanks for the awesome idea!

http://img593.invalid.com/img593/7589/dev360med.gif

B

Bigb89

Those look sick man very nice job. That 360 view is pretty good cool to see someone else do it ill have to learn eventually ha I love it. Enjoy

E

ent

I'm loving the 360. It gives the plant much more depth. I can almost smell it.

JAWS

JAWS

damn just saw on another site some dude runing some DEVILBERRY and like i said over there i did not know QWON was releasing those just yet....but it seems he has and a bit ago aswell seeing that there ppl are ready making hybrids with it..
very nice:)

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

damn just saw on another site some dude runing some DEVILBERRY and like i said over there i did not know QWON was releasing those just yet....but it seems he has and a bit ago aswell seeing that there ppl are ready making hybrids with it..
very nice:)

Would love to see some more people running the devilboy, where at jaws??! I got these from the breeder, blazaholic.. I have only seen qwons devilberry.. I have these posted on a few sites trying to get the word out.. the best I have seen/smoked in a loooong time.. very happy with this hybrid. I have a male that I'll be making some f2s and hitting up the aliendogs, and perhaps casey jones...

putting up a smoke report in a minute.. :harvest:

gallery75182422480548.jpg
gallery75182421491099.jpg
gallery75182421473721.jpg
gallery75182421161887.jpg
CIMG2211.JPG

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
well where can we score any coming here looks bomb

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
...damn...looks like you got a good one....a bunch of theose deil boys wil go heri or those nanners in pretty high ratios....looks like you got a keeer..nice work man...Qwon

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

...damn...looks like you got a good one....a bunch of theose deil boys wil go heri or those nanners in pretty high ratios....looks like you got a keeer..nice work man...Qwon

heh lucked out with a couple good ones, I can't pick a keeper. A bunch will herm?? How many have you run? How many females/males/herms please?? I'm about to do some personal crosses with a male devilboy so that info will help me. You talk to blazaholic about it yet? I had a herm in the spacedevil, but that's def not the first I've seen in spacequeen crosses... It was my favorite spacedevil pheno so I'm running it one more time to make sure it wasn't grower error. How are your devilberry projects working out??? Up to f3 I think I saw last?

pimpin: Doubt the originals will be here due to politcs heh, but maybe somewhere else. Few more people started growing them out so hopefully they are solid and can do an official release..

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

...hey gonzo....them devilboys were made with the danyboy bx(danny boy x spacequeen) (i think, right?)...and subs spacequeen can throw nanners/hermi in X's for sure. I never ran them DEVILBOY's, but a buddy said he got a couple herms out of a 10pak...I'll ask him to make sure tho...ALL them crossses that ive seen that BLAZE did look topnotch tho. I liked my DEVILBERRY F2s for sure...My devilberry project i got 2 super crazy phenos out of a 10pak that i'm playin with...not the heaviest smoke, but definitely a feel-good smoke. Antidepressant qualities bigtime. i give it to my medical patients for that reason...Anyway bro, jus keep a lookout for nanners, some recessive funkyness may be in that male....goodluck with the project....Qwon

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Ah sounds good thanks for the reply..The dannyboy x spacequeen you're thinking of was a different cross called danielle. I think the dannyboy added that killer queen potency you're looking for. Hopefully we see some nice ladies out of the F2's. Took cuts to pollinate today, the devil will spray casey jones, 87 ghani, qleaner, both phenos of aliendog and devilboy. :)

Lineage of devilboy:

- DEVILBOY = dannyboy bx X devilberry

- DANNYBOY BX = dannyboy X taco

- Dannyboy = killer queen X taco

- Taco = ortega X cinderella99

- DEVILBERRY = krowberry X double purple doja

- Krowberry = grandaddy purple X blackberry

- Double Purple Doja = sputnik X black russian

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter
yup.....

ya bro....think i got myelf crossed up....heres what MIZZ JILL had posted at b r e e d b a y bout those DBoy strains:
-Danny Boy… (Killer Queen x Ortega C-99)
-Danny Boy BX… (Danny Boy x Ortega C-99)
-Danielle… (Danny Boy x Space Queen) (and the SQ is Rom X C99)
same as u posted in above post....
...so sounds like you all gravy on that male(i'd keep my eyes peeled tho)....and them gals u gonna hit wit his love dust, damn hommie....them gonna make some sexy kids no doubt...
and what up on that 87 ghani? Is it the "OREGON AFGHANI" cut?...like the cut that Professor P uses? u got some pics of that gal? she good breeding tool for ya?
I'll still ask my boy about them nanners/herms for ya tho...I know had a few that threw nanna's FOR SURE. He was growin a bunch of BLAZES X's and freebies from cannaseur/bbay like some cheese boys spacecheeze and that...I coulda swore he was sayin those DEVBOYs was the ones. I'll figure it out and let ya know whats up....KEEP us updated on your project man....sounds fun...GOOD LUCK with everything bro.....Qwon

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Thanks qwonn! Only time will tell if it's a good stud. I'll have the females forever that's for sure..

The 87 ghani I got from a local trade. The afghani I am not 100% on, just that's it was grown by the same person since 87... I am on my first run with her and it doesn't have the fat bubba/afghani leaves like I was expecting so who knows. I also got a wreck leaning pheno of casey jones from the same dude. I did a small batch of and loved it so I'm putting 6 caseys in next month, I have to toss a grow thread up here soon..

Top Bottom