Devilboy

• Thread starter gonzo3732
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Thats is some of the most beautiful flowers ive ever seen. I cant believe how much it looks like the Joe Schmoe Casey Cut I run. I had some outdoor plants that looked identical to the photos u have shown. This is some of the best bud i have ever grown. Where can 1 get ahold of blazaholic to line some of these up? Great job man those plants are gorgeous! I will try to dig up some pics of the CJ to compare.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Here you go bro. Not trying to steal your shine but just cant believe how similar these look.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mad props homey. :harvest:

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Hey torture that looks like some nice cj! Post away! I've sampled some flowers from the schmoe cut and it was great. My cj is more wreck with a hint of sour. Quickly became one of my all time favorites.

T

Twisted

I love the Devil Boy! Got me a few beans of it going myself, going back cross them and see what the F2's bring....Anywho your Devil Boy is some mighty fine looking dank! Great Job A++++++++

Twisted

M

Magician

Beautiful pictures my friend! Were the colors mostly based on the plants natural development or a little temperature based? Do you remember the temps you ran her at? Great work!!

M

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Hey twisted would love to see what phenos you get. Only had 2 ladies out of my 10 pack.

Thanks magician! I keep the temp at a cool 69 degrees... the devilberry line is very colorful. If you can find some of krowmobe's pics of the krowberry you'll see some amazing pink buds.

M

Magician

I looked up devilberry.... There were some crazy neon maroon/pink buds! I'm loving the colors! definitely has it in the genes... you're lucky to have these plants man :) keep up the good work!

M

T

Twisted

Hey twisted would love to see what phenos you get. Only had 2 ladies out of my 10 pack.

I was planning on logging it here for my first grow log on these forums! I got 8 beans and hoping for a nice MALE to keep of the DEVILBOY cause I want to cross it with my GOD BUD and Purps! Right now though the plan is to just run out the DB's and see what we get! Yours is so mouth watering dude can't wait until my DB get's done! Are you still growing the DB?

J

J3RM

absolutely amazing!!!!! i should have voted for this damn photo of the month!!! crap

J

J3RM

youtube.com/theurbanretard2

he's been growing spacequeen for a while now and I think he just crossed it with a Heavy Duty Fruity.....you think he's gonna get hermi's because of the spacequeen genetics?

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

youtube.com/theurbanretard2

he's been growing spacequeen for a while now and I think he just crossed it with a Heavy Duty Fruity.....you think he's gonna get hermi's because of the spacequeen genetics?

thanks bud! no idea bout the hermis.. sub's spacedude has a tendency to switch teams.. poor breeding practices leads to trouble. Real testing is all you can do to be sure the line is solid I spose :evilgrin0040:

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Man gonzo those plants look like the chron. Nice damn job buddy.

C

caligula

amazing job gonzo - beautiful colours, nice resin production. The grower is 99% of makign the genetics look stellar. You've inspired me to crack the rest of mine =)

TortureSpill - that looks nothing like that Schmoe Cut of Casey jones. Way to hijack a thread with not that well-grown bud. Go back to scamming people and hopping names, GFam.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
looks great I had some devilboy bx and was soo sad when I lost them with the rest of my gear last year I do have the space cheese x db now but I want the devil boy soo bad she is awesome and you killed it dberry is some bomb for sure!

gonzo3732

gonzo3732

Thanks guys! Devilberry hybrids are amazing, soooo much better than the black cherry soda that seems to be all the rage for colored nugs lately..

Top Bottom